Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Empire (TOA. Empire) Recruitment Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #43
too bad decerator is better than The Empire
Desecrator* can't even spell your own faction's name? And nah, we're better. We don't dupe or have to 5v1 people, we can actually stand our ground and fight. Join Survival and fight us and you'll see for yourself.
[doublepost=1485329128,1485328983][/doublepost]
Example:
In game name: Northfxce
Date that you joined Survival: In 2015
What positive things could you offer The Empire: Everything.
Past team experiences: prefixes
Your PvP skills 1-10 (1.9 combat): 6/10.
Your building skills 1-10: 7/10
What kind of gear do you have (your best gear): p3
MCMMO levels (Swords, Unarmed, Axes etc): #1 Acrobatics, #2 Unarmed, #1 Axes.
Also put the two hidden codes (numbers) to show you read the conditions
Later today (my time) I will sort this all out and yes you're accepted.

Desecrator* can't even spell your own faction's name? And nah, we're better. We don't dupe or have to 5v1 people, we can actually stand our ground and fight. Join Survival and fight us and you'll see for yourself.
[doublepost=1485329128,1485328983][/doublepost]
Later today (my time) I will sort this all out and yes you're accepted.
lets ******* do it factions is going to **** anyways iam a do it when i get back @ShadowKiller @MasterSniper @Avatarking_

Thread starter Banned #47
1.9 pvp...I'm good mate. They can come to factions and see how long they last, which will probably be a couple of days cause they're all trash at PvP lol.
Correct, The Empire members (most) only are used to Survival gameplay and not factions, so that'd end quick. But you know nothing about Survival so you'd last a couple days too because you're all trash at 1.9 pvp.

You guys got me crackin up XD, so serious about your minecraft survival gang. Dang bro, got me so scared I made another bigpoopoo.

Thread starter Banned #51
You guys got me crackin up XD, so serious about your minecraft survival gang. Dang bro, got me so scared I made another bigpoopoo.
Why don't you come over then? Let's see if we're just a little survival gang. Don't chat ****, when you have no action. Not just directed at you but all the people who say the same stuff.

Why don't you come over then? Let's see if we're just a little survival gang. Don't chat ****, when you have no action. Not just directed at you but all the people who say the same stuff.
I didn't say you were little, XD. You just think to high, I mean it is just a game not real life.

So if I join then I'll basically become ur dumb slave who does everything? I thought Lincoln abolished slavery 200 years ago

Thread starter Banned #55
So if I join then I'll basically become ur dumb slave who does everything? I thought Lincoln abolished slavery 200 years ago
Well slavery got abolished by the British in the early 1800s and Lincoln in the late 1800s (Inside of the British's empire anyway) and of course not, if people just joined to become a slave and have no benefit nobody would join.

Donator
In game name: Bennefits
Date that you joined Survival: Well I've played for like 2 years but I quit for a while and i came back but the new update came and lost all my stuff so Ya
What positive things could you offer The Empire: I LIKE BUILDING SO I CAN COLLECT THINGS FOR YOU GUYS AND BUILD K THANKS :)))
Past team experiences: I built things for them
Your PvP skills 1-10 #191024(1.9 combat): like a 5 but I can improve for you peoples
Your building skills 1-10: 8
What kind of gear do you have (your best gear): Ummm I usually don't enchant cause I Spend my time building but my best sword has like fire aspect on it
MCMMO levels (Swords, Unarmed, Axes etc): Okay well im sorry but NOBODY would tell me where the **** to get my levels so i honestly do not know

Status
Not open for further replies.