Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Empire (TOA. Empire) Recruitment Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Hey, it's me (The leader of The Empire) and today I am creating a recruitment thread, many different players have been requesting to join, I'm creating an opportunity to join using our format and conditions.

The Empire is the strongest team on Survival, and has been for over a year we've participated in wars and conflicts with other groups of players and always come out on top, before I give out the format I am giving credit to the most notable members of the empire, below what The Empire is focused on and it's conditions.
@_Super_Hans_ - The Co-Leader Of The Empire.
@Leo_the_Lion7 - General.
@MakieDaPro - Soldier IV.
@AyoubGames - Commander.
@Blendinator - Soldier IV.
@Derms - Soldier II (Awaiting future promotions)

1. The Empire focuses on team work and brotherhood, we have each other's backs no one goes alone we all stick together no matter what.

2. NO RAIDING (Unless provoked and have asked for permission and explaining the reasoning)#1029 just because you've got the status of being an Empire Member does not mean you have the authority to destroy everything in your path.

3. DO NOT expect to be a high rank or anything when you first join, we put you to the test with certain tasks so you can prove you're worthy of being any certain rank.

4. You do as you're told, as you rank up you earn more authority and can tell others what to do.

5. Any threats towards us or yourself must be told, so punishment can take place.

6. There's nothing like "no" or "but" when we ask you about things.

Format:
In game name:
Date that you joined Survival:
What positive things could you offer The Empire:
Past team experiences:
Your PvP skills 1-10 #191024(1.9 combat):
Your building skills 1-10:
What kind of gear do you have (your best gear):
MCMMO levels (Swords, Unarmed, Axes etc):
Answer these things HONESTLY any lies will be noticed.

Example:
In game name: Ksmudger/TheEmperor.
Date that you joined Survival: In 2013.
What positive things could you offer The Empire: Everything.
Past team experiences: The Empire.
Your PvP skills 1-10 (1.9 combat): 6-7/10.
Your building skills 1-10: 9/10.
What kind of gear do you have (your best gear): Everything.
MCMMO levels (Swords, Unarmed, Axes etc): #1 Acrobatics, #2 Unarmed, #1 Axes.
Also put the two hidden codes (numbers) to show you read the conditions.
Any changes will be edited.
- Ksmudger

In game name: KittyB1tty
Date that you joined Survival: Sometime in December of 2015
What positive things could you offer The Empire: I could help out getting things for teammates, Help if they are stuck or having trouble with anything, Provide things needed, Always be a good teammate, and try my best at anything and everything.
Past team experiences: Burrito Sunshine
Your PvP skills 1-10 #191024(1.9 combat): 7
Your building skills 1-10: 5
What kind of gear do you have (your best gear): P4
MCMMO levels (Swords, Unarmed, Axes etc): Unarmed; lvl 14

Thread starter Banned #4
In game name: KittyB1tty
Date that you joined Survival: Sometime in December of 2015
What positive things could you offer The Empire: I could help out getting things for teammates, Help if they are stuck or having trouble with anything, Provide things needed, Always be a good teammate, and try my best at anything and everything.
Your PvP skills 1-10 #191024(1.9 combat): 7
What kind of gear do you have (your best gear): P4
MCMMO levels (Swords, Unarmed, Axes etc): Unarmed; lvl 14
Accepted, you will be invited to the team and party tomorrow.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
In game name: RedTheFox999
Date that you joined Survival: When it last reset
What positive things could you offer The Empire: Logs
Past team experiences: Sandvich (My team)
Your PvP skills 1-10 #191024(1.9 combat): 9 (I practice a lot with 1.9 PvP cuz tryhard lmao)
What kind of gear do you have (your best gear): Prot 3 mending iron (LOL)
MCMMO levels (Swords, Unarmed, Axes etc): less than 150

In game name:Shunkapunka
Date that you joined Survival: I used to play in 2014 but it reset, I will play if I have a purpose on survival
What positive things could you offer The Empire: Anything and Everything
Your PvP skills 1-10 #191024(1.9 combat): 1.8 combat 8/10 1.9 combat 5/10
Your building skills 1-10: -1023/10
What kind of gear do you have (your best gear):I used to play but it reset so I have nothing :(
MCMMO levels (Swords, Unarmed, Axes etc): "I used to play but it reset so I have nothing :("

Extra Information: Derms said he would invite me I did what he asked (play for 30min get full iron-diamond, 1v1 him 5 times kitpvp-survival and he didn't do anything. (I won all the kitpvp 1v1s except for the survival ones because he had crazy armor)

Thread starter Banned #10
In game name: RedTheFox999
Date that you joined Survival: When it last reset
What positive things could you offer The Empire: Logs
Past team experiences: Sandvich (My team)
Your PvP skills 1-10 #191024(1.9 combat): 9 (I practice a lot with 1.9 PvP cuz tryhard lmao)
What kind of gear do you have (your best gear): Prot 3 mending iron (LOL)
MCMMO levels (Swords, Unarmed, Axes etc): less than 150
Accepted, will invite later today (try to be more active)
In game name:Shunkapunka
Date that you joined Survival: I used to play in 2014 but it reset, I will play if I have a purpose on survival
What positive things could you offer The Empire: Anything and Everything
Your PvP skills 1-10 #191024(1.9 combat): 1.8 combat 8/10 1.9 combat 5/10
Your building skills 1-10: -1023/10
What kind of gear do you have (your best gear):I used to play but it reset so I have nothing :(
MCMMO levels (Swords, Unarmed, Axes etc): "I used to play but it reset so I have nothing :("

Extra Information: Derms said he would invite me I did what he asked (play for 30min get full iron-diamond, 1v1 him 5 times kitpvp-survival and he didn't do anything. (I won all the kitpvp 1v1s except for the survival ones because he had crazy armor)
Accepted, will invite later today :)
[doublepost=1485158068,1485155945][/doublepost]Change: Adding another question.
"Have you read all the conditions?"

In game name: MD2013
Date that you joined Survival: Probably around 2014, maybe 2015. I joined before the reset and I lost everything. I'm starting to get back on my feet though and become stronger.
What positive things could you offer The Empire: I'm known for my pvp and my IQ for tactics and strategies.
Past team experiences: UWotM8 (meh team)
Your PvP skills 1-10 #191024(1.9 combat): I hate to sound like I'm the best, but I'm going to go with a 9.5 - 10.
Your building skills 1-10: If we are talking about creativity, then about a 5-6. Efficent building for me is about an 7-8.
What kind of gear do you have (your best gear): Nothing, reset. D:
MCMMO levels (Swords, Unarmed, Axes etc): Nothing, reset. D:

Thanks for concidering my application. I hope to help the Empire :).

Thread starter Banned #13
In game name: MD2013
Date that you joined Survival: Probably around 2014, maybe 2015. I joined before the reset and I lost everything. I'm starting to get back on my feet though and become stronger.
What positive things could you offer The Empire: I'm known for my pvp and my IQ for tactics and strategies.
Past team experiences: UWotM8 (meh team)
Your PvP skills 1-10 #191024(1.9 combat): I hate to sound like I'm the best, but I'm going to go with a 9.5 - 10.
Your building skills 1-10: If we are talking about creativity, then about a 5-6. Efficent building for me is about an 7-8.
What kind of gear do you have (your best gear): Nothing, reset. D:
MCMMO levels (Swords, Unarmed, Axes etc): Nothing, reset. D:

Thanks for concidering my application. I hope to help the Empire :).
Accepted, I suggest being more active and gearing up already invited you to the party! :)

Thread starter Banned #15
idk how or why... but this makes me cringe. but enjoy ur new recruits
Everything to do with The Empire makes you cringe lmao, don't even ask me why. Guess you cringe about everything lol.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Everything to do with The Empire makes you cringe lmao, don't even ask me why. Guess you cringe about everything lol.
True True, I don't cringe about everything lol but I cringe about my addiction to tacos

Thread starter Banned #20
@Ksmudger is just making an army to overthrow the staff members and take over FC.
The Empire would be ended easily with a couple commands banning the members, although they have no reason to anyway so there would be no bans taking place, The Empire is just an evil nation/organisation lol, you may see us as just a bunch of griefers, but if we truely were just people raiding nobody would join us, we just have a lot of stuff to offer... For example we control the end, have the best gear... Give access to highly op bases, The Empire is the best thing that people could join. But if you choose to side against it or refuse to comply, it could also be the worst thing for people... We're aggressive and find people and they always regret it so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.