Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Empire Has Fallen, Press F to pay respects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
EmpireCover.jpg EmpireCover.jpg

R.I.P Empire in all its glory.
Led to its death by the person who created it.
May there be peace in its death.

ValidName

I'm busy so I can't log on for a few hours what's happening???
Here is what I know, Ksm unclaimed his 16 blaze spawners, Hans claimed it, Hans then unclaimed it, then he claimed it again and trusted Ksm.
Ksm destroyed all the spawners and killed Hans.Hans then named himself as The Emporer, then he created a manhunt to kill ksm, Ksm ran away, like usual, and Hans said that they won. Hans then disbanded Empireh, and Ksm just took the name TheEmpire.
The End, of empire >:).

Here is what I know, Ksm unclaimed his 16 blaze spawners, Hans claimed it, Hans then unclaimed it, then he claimed it again and trusted Ksm.
Ksm destroyed all the spawners and killed Hans.Hans then named himself as The Emporer, then he created a manhunt to kill ksm, Ksm ran away, like usual, and Hans said that they won. Hans then disbanded Empireh, and Ksm just took the name TheEmpire.
The End, of empire >:).

wow 0.0

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Time to start more empires then? I'm nomadic, so I live out of an enderchest, traveling across the world. :p

I'm still shocked af Ksm mined all the spawners infront of my eyes ;-; kicked me out of the team and killed me then me and hans went to fight him and he ran away a bunch of times. we are rebelling against Ksm - TheKingdom rises to defeat empire

I'm still shocked af Ksm mined all the spawners infront of my eyes ;-; kicked me out of the team and killed me then me and hans went to fight him and he ran away a bunch of times. we are rebelling against Ksm - TheKingdom rises to defeat empire
Do you guys wana join warriors to kill and end ksm?

Status
Not open for further replies.