Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Taking Disciples + Taking employees for new gentleman's club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So recently, I took a student to train under me.
He is currently learning my methods, my ideology, ways of combat, etc.
I am giving him tasks to fulfill in order to build character, such as grinding tasks, or gathering tasks, which involve things like gathering freshly chopped wood or grinding for Protection 4.
I encourage my disciples to do these things for THEMSELVES, and I encourage independence and growth through learning.
I allow my disciples to use my blaze farm in order to grind for their Protection 4 sets.
I mainly take on players that are fairly new or starting out, in order to make them OP.
However, if any OP players do wish to become my disciples, you may ask.

Here is a photo of me and a disciple after they had completed their first Protection 4 set, and were gifted 3 swords as a result -

2017-08-02_19.28.21.png

OTHER TOPIC:

I and @Ksmudger have created a 'gentleman's club' where players can come and seek the services of such an establishment.

There is an exotic dancer area, as well as a recreational drug booth where players can buy such substances for their own use.

However, we NEED:

Exotic Dancers
(Possibly) Bar tenders
(Possibly) Dealers

Exotic Dancers will be paid $500/Hour
Bar Tenders will be paid $400/Hour
Dealers will be paid $200/Hour

Here is a screenshot of the club:

2017-08-02_21.50.56.png

SO, if you want to apply to either become my disciple, OR a worker at the gentleman's club, message me on forums, or in the game.

Defol

Donator
I am a proud servant of my sensei @_Super_Hans_ who will train to surpass his greatness. I will happily dance for you if you need it my sensei.

Banned #8
I would like to become an exotic dancer! I do it in real life. So I have the experience. i know how to seduce my men. And I know how they think!

And Im a great belly dancer

Thread starter #9
I would like to become an exotic dancer! I do it in real life. So I have the experience. i know how to seduce my men. And I know how they think!

And Im a great belly dancer
do you actually?
will you be on constantly and provide good service for the clients?
the contract can start rn.

IgiveL

Dedicated Member
Banned #11
Hit me up when y'all doing another slave trade I have some good strong seed gathers

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
This is the Harran Gentleman's Club, a cricket bat that's mainly used to cave in the heads of your enemies, whether it be zombies or humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.