Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival Server Shop Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey shop owners the wwarp list does not let you say what you are selling and some sell nothing at all, so lets get it together and list your shops here and what items you are selling, I do wish there was a way so that shop owners can update their post and change it as needed but this forum is not set up for that at this time, so must work with what we got.

My shop address is: /wwarp cewallace
Description: If you ever been to a Wal-Mart think of it as something like that, I sell many items to large to list and I also buy many items unlike most shops, it's your one stop shop, drop in bring the kids and stay a while, pets are welcome.
if I don't have it, I will by your next visit just let me know, post what you need on this forum and with a little luck other shop owners my have it and will reply to your needs , if not I will do my best to get it for you with in 24 hrs.
2021-10-15_01.40.56.png

The #showcase channel in the Foxcraft discord also works great for this kinda stuff!
Also check out /wwarp sstrawberryy on survival for cute cats, great deals and free food ;)
(unless @aluoric has stolen all of it. again.)

Status
Not open for further replies.