Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival Reset Poll!

Should Survival be Reset? (If lots of good changes happen, but people lose their stuff?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
This is because @Yoahi said reset would win in a landslide. Let's see how it goes.

Should Survival be Reset? (If lots of good changes happen, but people lose their stuff? For more info look here: http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/survival-of-the-fittest.5273/#post-37678)

I did make it so you can see who voted what, but if that doesn't go well, I'll change it.

I'm not really part of the Survival community, I'm just trying to help out. No personal opinions here.

it doesnt need a reset... just remove everything that ISN'T vanilla survival related.. e_e

Mechz

Friend
Donator
I can't even count on my fingers how many times I've seen suggestions about making survival as vanilla as possible without any extra plugins, I will make sure to talk to Cloakfox about this. It's what the majority of the community wants after all. I'll keep you guys updated.

I can't even count on my fingers how many times I've seen suggestions about making survival as vanilla as possible without any extra plugins, I will make sure to talk to Cloakfox about this. It's what the majority of the community wants after all. I'll keep you guys updated.
thanks.. Also it would be nice if claiming was removed. I have no problem with the lockette plugin. Claiming just ruins survival

Yoahi

Donator
You are the best. Thank you masta, I owe you my life.
[doublepost=1475630413,1475627715][/doublepost]*One hour after this post, it's 6 in favor of reset, and 1 in favor of not reset (And the 1 in favor of not reset, still wants the plugins to be removed and changed)*

Last edited:

Zeas_

Donator
I cannot believe this.. Survival has a chance to be reset to a ghost community that doesn't even play Survival. And, the chances are that if Survival does get reset, almost everybody will quit. I've seen this happen way too many times.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Solution! Update to 1.10+ (1.11 is coming out soon) and just wait for people to load new chunks with the new features. :p

This is because @Yoahi said reset would win in a landslide. Let's see how it goes.

Should Survival be Reset? (If lots of good changes happen, but people lose their stuff? For more info look here: http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/survival-of-the-fittest.5273/#post-37678)

I did make it so you can see who voted what, but if that doesn't go well, I'll change it.

I'm not really part of the Survival community, I'm just trying to help out. No personal opinions here.
nuuu, dun't reset :c

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #13
what you mean "Lemon"? Ik that iwas a Lemoncloud Well-Known member, but..
Wouldn't a reset be NICE for you, since then you'd be on the same level as people who've been here for awhile?

Status
Not open for further replies.