Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival Reset Poll

Do you want Survival to be completely reset

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #23
every server eventually is going to reset. So complaining isn’t getting you anywhere
With a server like Survival a reset is not needed until all land is used up, and that is far from happening on Survival right now. So complaining is in fact going to get me some where as it'll prove points as to why Survival shouldn't be reset.

I don't see you, or pretty much any of the people who voted yes for this playing actively at all on Survival.
I voted yes. Although, I'm not very active, I'd honestly come back if survival got a fresh revamp and reset. I'd be there to see if the features are very good. If so, I'll be playing very actively!

Thread starter Banned #25
I voted yes. Although, I'm not very active, I'd honestly come back if survival got a fresh revamp and reset. I'd be there to see if the features are very good. If so, I'll be playing very actively!
Dom the features never end up good, and the chances of you playing is slim. Because you never played really any of the resets after 1.7.

Dom the features never end up good, and the chances of you playing is slim. Because you never played really any of the resets after 1.7.
Nah I played a lot until a 1.9 reset. I mean Brady knows how to manage a server. I have faith that he'll bring these servers back.

It has it's pros and cons

Personally I do not want a reset but think of it this way

Why it should be reset: Although most of the active players say that there should my be a reset because they have worked hard for it, but if they are active, they will have the time to get some stuff back, and it also gives a chance for a few new players to have a chance to fit in with th op players

Why it shouldn't be reset: the players with 40+ days spent on survival like me and ksmudger basically just lost 40 days of their lives, the server has had a revamp and we are still alive, another revamp wouldn't be too bad. Honestly, i think it should not be reset because we might gain 5-10 new guys, but at the same time lose atleast 15-20 players.

Thread starter Banned #30
As strafe said, why publish this thread for us you actual idiot, stop whining you inbred pousi.

I think survival deserves a reset, since its a trashy server. #resetsurvival
As strafe said, why publish this thread for us you actual idiot, stop whining you inbred pousi.

I think survival deserves a reset, since its a trashy server. #resetsurvival
I specifically said that people who do not play should not comment their opinion on it being reset or not. It's like me saying oh I think prison should be reset when I don't play it. Then you'd be p*ssed off, go away, grow up and stop being a toxic 11 year old on a minecraft forum loser

Banned #31
I specifically said that people who do not play should not comment their opinion on it being reset or not. It's like me saying oh I think prison should be reset when I don't play it. Then you'd be p*ssed off, go away, grow up and stop being a toxic 11 year old on a minecraft forum loser
Huuuuh. Salty LOOOL

fiX suRviVaL pLeaSe

Status
Not open for further replies.