Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival Claim PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.
i liked this server before all the new updates got made survival got updated alot and now almost nobody plays it OpPrison should be removed because that gets like no players i used to no life survival till all the updates got made so i don't like it anymore also the bunny is actually my pet
ITS SO INNOCENT!

I couldn't agree any more on OpPrison. I feel like Foxcraft is trying to get better, but just isn't happening..

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Lol no
[doublepost=1481837094,1481836957][/doublepost]What I'd suggest is having a command to enable and or disable PvP on your claim. This would solve all the arguing about why PvP should be allowed. Also, put a cooldown on how often you can use the command to prevent abuse.

Lol no
[doublepost=1481837094,1481836957][/doublepost]What I'd suggest is having a command to enable and or disable PvP on your claim. This would solve all the arguing about why PvP should be allowed. Also, put a cooldown on how often you can use the command to prevent abuse.
Sounds good, but no. Plus this should be completely removed.
[doublepost=1481842469][/doublepost]
yea cloak and @PickNChew think they are doing the server good but they are actually destroying it in my mind
Tho they have added some pluses.

@cloakfox you said on Ksmudger's thread that Survival now is more fair without PvP. I firmly believe that your decision and your opinion is completly wrong since, TheEmpire started from zero and it went all the way up. How is it unfair? Empire "creators" spent a lot of time playing and trying to reach their goal. Furthermore, other players can create their own "clan" and try to compete agaist TheEmpire. Moreover, if people travel many thousand blocks away from spawn Empire members are not going to be able to find their base easily. Also PvP skills are something that everyone could train and pratcise to become really good and powerful. In addition, TheEmpire changed its attitude, especially to newcomers just to please server's staff. Now from your side removing PvP in claims was completely overkill even after what they did.

Last edited:
Banned #26
Many others disagree, and many others have a different view of survival. For me personally survival is what anarchy is right now. Barebones.
The whole reason I created it is to lure players like your self to that gamemode, and make survival more friendly.
Who are those other people? Based on all the feedback I'm getting everyone is against it and I'm talking about REGULAR playing players.

@cloakfox you said on Ksmudger's thread that Survival now is more fair without PvP. I firmly believe that your decision and your opinion is completly wrong since, TheEmpire started from zero and it went all the way up. How is it unfair? Empire "creators" spent a lot of time playing and trying to reach their goal. Furthermore, other players can create their own "clan" and try to compete agaist TheEmpire. Moreover, if people travel many thousand blocks away from spawn Empire members are not going to be able to find their base easily. Also PvP skills are something that everyone could train and pratcise to become really good and powerful. In addition, TheEmpire changed its attitude, especially to newcomers just to please server's staff. Now from your side removing PvP in claims was completely overkill even after what they did.
Survival isn't completely all about the empire fam. No offense, I still have the same belief that Pvp should be enabled in claims.

Donator
Eventually this server is going to die like every other server with the updates that your pushing out i think your actually killing the server we used to get alot more players than this but now u get no more than 300 maybe 187
server is already dead

Status
Not open for further replies.