Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival Claim PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I just voted to bring pvp back to the claims.
As a player who loves to play Survival I think pvp in survival is something necessary for all. I have been attacked by many people when I first started playing survival and even know, people try to raid my base but I defend it. First of all there is no need for disabling pvp in claimed areas. Since no one can break a block in your claim we can easily close our doors and wait inside. Second reason is that people will continue iritating others and now we would not be able to kill them. In survival there are lots of claimed areas so now no one can actually harm each other. People can easily go to a claim near them. This is something that is very bothering me. Now it has no difference than creative. People can't harm each other and since the gamemode is called ''SURVIVAL'' people need to survive and this is what makes this game fun. If a couple of players can't defend themself they can easily lock their doors but now its me that is suffering from this. I have a very huge claim and I can't kick people out of my garden etc. If someone just wanted to build I would play in singleplayer not multiplayer where people can get killed.

Please all moderators, admins, owner (Cloakfox) Please consider my thread because I really love Survival in Foxcraft and I don't want it to get ruined for me. We shouldn't forget what survival really is.

SimplyEd

I just voted to bring pvp back to the claims.
As a player who loves to play Survival I think pvp in survival is something necessary for all. I have been attacked by many people when I first started playing survival and even know, people try to raid my base but I defend it. First of all there is no need for disabling pvp in claimed areas. Since no one can break a block in your claim we can easily close our doors and wait inside. Second reason is that people will continue iritating others and now we would not be able to kill them. In survival there are lots of claimed areas so now no one can actually harm each other. People can easily go to a claim near them. This is something that is very bothering me. Now it has no difference than creative. People can't harm each other and since the gamemode is called ''SURVIVAL'' people need to survive and this is what makes this game fun. If a couple of players can't defend themself they can easily lock their doors but now its me that is suffering from this. I have a very huge claim and I can't kick people out of my garden etc. If someone just wanted to build I would play in singleplayer not multiplayer where people can get killed.

Please all moderators, admins, owner (Cloakfox) Please consider my thread because I really love Survival in Foxcraft and I don't want it to get ruined for me. We shouldn't forget what survival really is.
Finally, someone who understands.

Banned #6
Thank you for hearing us out, I appreciate it and many others do as well but just show it in a different way, but removing pvp completely is overkill as all you had to do was /lock to protect your door ways and access to buildings, as many players are stating we all dislike this feature in Survival and Survival was doing fine with it I think you should reconsider your decision on making this a new survival feature.

Thread starter #7
@cloakfox I just read your comment about anarchy. In fact your quite correct however as I said before I still believe survival is somewhere people can raid each other and kill them. I heard about anarchy but I never played it. I have been playing survival for months and now I feel everything is easier for new players. I think if inexperienced people can't defend themselves they will learn by playing it. This is the whole purpose of survival. We need to survive in a multiplayer world where bad stuff can happen. I have been killed for nearly a 100 times and each time I spend more time to gain power. Now no one gets killed because most of the lands are claimed. I see no fun in survival right now. If we can't even try to survive in a multiplayer server what is the point of having Survival.
[doublepost=1481826150,1481826104][/doublepost]Your the boss @cloakfox but please consider our wishes. We are all playing survival and we want to continue playing it.

@cloakfox I just read your comment about anarchy. In fact your quite correct however as I said before I still believe survival is somewhere people can raid each other and kill them. I heard about anarchy but I never played it. I have been playing survival for months and now I feel everything is easier for new players. I think if inexperienced people can't defend themselves they will learn by playing it. This is the whole purpose of survival. We need to survive in a multiplayer world where bad stuff can happen. I have been killed for nearly a 100 times and each time I spend more time to gain power. Now no one gets killed because most of the lands are claimed. I see no fun in survival right now. If we can't even try to survive in a multiplayer server what is the point of having Survival.
[doublepost=1481826150,1481826104][/doublepost]Your the boss @cloakfox but please consider our wishes. We are all playing survival and we want to continue playing it.
Many others disagree, and many others have a different view of survival. For me personally survival is what anarchy is right now. Barebones.
The whole reason I created it is to lure players like your self to that gamemode, and make survival more friendly.

Banned #9
Many others disagree, and many others have a different view of survival. For me personally survival is what anarchy is right now. Barebones.
The whole reason I created it is to lure players like your self to that gamemode, and make survival more friendly.
Based on what you've said along with TotalMM, my team changed a lot, we've been supplying new players with xp farms and homes, we're actually more so trying to do some good then we ever did originally, people we don't even know may abuse this and we can't do anything about it, they'd just sit there and use our xp farm and we won't be able to get rid of them, it's things like this that I am worried will be taken advantage of with this feature.

SimplyEd

But cloak, survival is not ALL about killing people. People make teams, make clans on survival. Take the Empire for example, we are united players, who come together and play as friends, we have a great time, and even offer others to come and join us for the same experience. Other people can team and create Empires too cloak. My point is that through raiding and pvp, people are brought together, and without it, teaming may die, because honestly, what will players be teaming against? There will be no threat of raiding, meaning no need for people to team.

Thread starter #11

You probably know how many players are active in survival. Can you held a vote where people playing survival can decide on this matter? Please !! If you still don't want to change the update after the polls I will never speak about this ever again but I just want to see how many people agree with me.
[doublepost=1481826575,1481826540][/doublepost]@cloakfox please!

Banned #12
TotalMM lied about a lot of The Empire's actions, think we're lying? Here's screenshots of a community base we're currently working on for new players to get every thing they need, if the empire was based on killing and griefing many people would not be loyal to me, we're about loyalty and brotherhood, and have each others backs, we're actually trying to do some good. @cloakfox

I have received a douzen or so reports of players being harrassed on survival that couldn't even normally spawn.

Thread starter #15
I have received a douzen or so reports of players being harrassed on survival that couldn't even normally spawn.
@cloakfox in factions many people are harrased because it is not against the rules. When they report, nothing happens because there it is how it works. In survival it is natural to have these things. ''Also you haven't said anything about my poll solution.'' Please consider that suggestion.

Honestly, this was really dumb. Pvp was a huge role in survival. I wouldn't have bought a rank if I knew this was the road survival is going. Wasting my money.

Eventually this server is going to die like every other server with the updates that your pushing out i think your actually killing the server we used to get alot more players than this but now u get no more than 300 maybe 187

Eventually this server is going to die like every other server with the updates that your pushing out i think your actually killing the server we used to get alot more players than this but now u get no more than 300 maybe 187
Cute Bunny.

Survival will eventually be forgotten which is upsetting, but not as many players play. Then they need to go out with the old and in with the new. Tho we are trying to keep our little server.

Cute Bunny.

Survival will eventually be forgotten which is upsetting, but not as many players play. Then they need to go out with the old and in with the new. Tho we are trying to keep our little server.
i liked this server before all the new updates got made survival got updated alot and now almost nobody plays it OpPrison should be removed because that gets like no players i used to no life survival till all the updates got made so i don't like it anymore also the bunny is actually my pet

Status
Not open for further replies.