Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
i just wanted to let all of u know next week i will be having a heart transplant because my doctors told me my heart is shutting down because of the pills i'm taking for depression so they said i might not make it so i just wanted to let u guys now that if i don't come on anymore you will know what happend

i just wanted to let all of u know next week i will be having a heart transplant because my doctors told me my heart is shutting down because of the pills i'm taking for depression so they said i might not make it so i just wanted to let u guys now that if i don't come on anymore you will know what happend
ill be praying for you :( hope all goes well and you get better soon!<3:( im here for you bro if you ever need anything.

Stan I wish you luck i hope you make it
[doublepost=1467352659,1467351905][/doublepost]I wish you so much luck :p Ok ill always be here for you
[doublepost=1467357637][/doublepost]I think its crazy how someone we know and love very much could go into something and either live or just die!

Arpen

Donator
Mate! What is happening? I honestly hope you're okay :( I'm always here to talk buddy! Always stay positive and I'll always be here for you

Take care man and you're always going to be a Legend, Get your surgery done and in couple of weeks time I expect you to come on Skywars and play couple of rounds!

Banned #9
Stan best of luck for you I will be praying for you every night. Best of best of best luck, I'll be waiting for you on sglacier when you come back.

OMG bro i'm so sorry and i wish you the best of luck through your surgery, you are the nicest guy on the server but even though i'm not sure you like me very much xD i still hope you live and when u get through surgery ill hit u up with some skywars? and maybe some stuff on skyblock but i wish you the best of luck!! <3 <3

That must be horrible. I'm so sorry, and I'm praying for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.