Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Super Hans Super Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Welp fellas, looks like your fam boy got laid and that. That's right, I'm a family man. Gonna be playing catch with Juniour soon. Wish me and the bride good luck on the honeymoon.

2017-09-03_18.00.38.png

MrsHans.jpg < The Lucky Bride

Thanks to everyone that attended:

@LoneAnimal, @LaggyButGladdy, @EffeElefant, @Alex_Tro, @wiktor, @Snaz_, @Avatarking_, @Rawjer, @Stafff_YT, @Mister_Ha_Ha, @HardstyleFreakzz. @foxguy, @Snoop, @TotalMM, @JKilem

Thank you very much to @EffeElefant for building the church, great builder, (sorry for unclaiming lol).

If you came and weren't mentioned, sorry, just post here and I'll edit you in.

Thanks to you all.

Last edited:

Defol

Donator
she a lucky woman to be partnered with the richest survival minecraft player, your parents are proud of you sensei. You can put this on your job application, 100% accepted instantly. If you mention you married a minecraft girl you would earn tons of street credit

Banned #20
she a lucky woman to be partnered with the richest survival minecraft player, your parents are proud of you sensei. You can put this on your job application, 100% accepted instantly. If you mention you married a minecraft girl you would earn tons of street credit
I'm the richest, this is just Hans propaganda boo!!!
[doublepost=1504535448,1504535088][/doublepost]Cringe XD

Status
Not open for further replies.