Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Sup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Okay so Its funny how i have been on Foxcraft for over a year now, i thank some of my irl friends for telling me the ip. I have made some amazing friends! I love this server so much that whenever i open up my minecraft i just click on it without even realizing. Thanks to people that have had to put up with me over the year or have only just recently met me :p

Thanks for being amazing :D

Okay so Its funny how i have been on Foxcraft for over a year now, i thank some of my irl friends for telling me the ip. I have made some amazing friends! I love this server so much that whenever i open up my minecraft i just click on it without even realizing. Thanks to people that have had to put up with me over the year or have only just recently met me :p

You're welcome. Glad you enjoy this community.

Foxcraft is cool like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.