Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Sup fellow Foxcraft players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baest

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
Hi my name is Rick but my IGN is Baest, I'm 17 years of age and I'd love to play football (soccer for the americans). Also do I like to play some video games such as Fifa, Cod, Gta, and Minecraft. iRobot(Amelia) Is my sister and Nexusnebula(Enzy) is my brother. That's all you need to know about me.

Be happy, Be yourself.
~Baest

Banned #4
Hi my name is Rick but my IGN is Baest, I'm 17 years of age and I'd love to play football (soccer for the americans). Also do I like to play some video games such as Fifa, Cod, Gta, and Minecraft. iRobot(Amelia) Is my sister and Nexusnebula(Enzy) is my brother. That's all you need to know about me.

Be happy, Be yourself.
~Baest
FIFA? Are you Wroetoshaw? Is that why you rage at me sometimes?? ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Be happy, Be yourself.
~Baest
Welcome bro we are so alike Lol, I'm 16, like soccer, play Cod and Minecraft etc and my 2 sisters are Snazzyfoxtail and Infinit3fairy <---- dont mess with her

Hyllus

Dedicated Member

Be happy, Be yourself.
~Baest
Welcome to the new forums! I never knew Foxcraft had so many relations! I also love what you love too. Soccer/Football is the best sport.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Haiiz, wasent really on old forums that much but I think I'll join new forums. xD

Welcome then ;) forums is a great place to just talk you should become more active on here! Anyway Welcome again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.