Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Steak please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallideadly

Known Member
Thread starter #1
For the cost of 2 wheat we get a sumptuous fire roasted steak fit for a king, (Sir Loin). Sign me up.

With or without redstone; For the purpose of sending items up to a chest near the player.

steak farm (1).png
Adult cows are too big to fall down a 1x1 hole if there is an open trapdoor for them to stand on. The babies will fall.

No redstone circuits in this design. Build a structure around it to fit how you prefer to access the chest and the breeding/feeding area up top.

steak farm (2).png

Here is redstone using a Dropper tower to send items to a barrel up where the player feeds the adults.

In this build, (or lack there of), the structure is all underground. The end rod is not necessary but I find it keeps me from falling into the pit of cows.

The adult cows do not bounce around and water can be placed on top of the trapdoor door but then the babies sometimes do not drop.

steak farm (3).png

As simple as this is it is not the easiest. Place a hopper minecart under the adults and entity cram the 1x1. Cook the steaks later. O.-

Hope this helps, have fun out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.