Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lgndary3

Thread starter #1
What do helpers and staff do? Also do they have to be on minecraft a lot?

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Helpers and Staff are here to moderate the server and forums. Whether that be muting, banning, warning or otherwise making sure players are following the rules that have been set. They are here to be helpful, mature and friendly, all while also being an authority figure. They are on this server quite often and they do play the game a lot.

Explain this!!

funny you say that, i searched up on the Foxcraft stats (Good Example since Jun (Month ago)) page for most of the new [Helper] staff members, most of them have played less then a total of 6 days total play time, on Foxcraft total, so there would be less loyalty there plus, [i think the staff apps should be 13+] because think about it, why would anyone think a 12 year old could help moderate a server.... oh and also they selected no members that spend alot of time on svulcan..... they may as well close it down, and its never ever moderated by any staff member.... i'm played this server almost 3 years..... (Stopped playing minecraft for 4 months at 1 stage) because of the lack of staff members on svulcan and Foxcraft at the time, there are way to many bullies on svulcan and all the stuff members are on sglacier most of the time....

i mean most of what i said seriously mostly the bottom part (i'll quit again because i was hoping a person got helper that plays Svulcan alot)
people i would like to read this because its a very valid point.
@Dragonforce234
@cloakfox
@AsheycoolYT

also i'm wondering, does anyone look at their records and total time spent online before they accepted the applications... it just doesn't make sense to me....

Also last i check where i live there is a law called:: Freedom of Speech (where i can say what i want where i want and any time i want) so i if i get banned muted because i said something, it means this server works just like the Government!

From AntiNightmare

Last edited:

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
funny you say that, i searched up on the Foxcraft stats page for most of the staff members, most of them have played less then a total of 6 days total play time, on Foxcraft total
That stats page is new. I've played this server for 3 years, and was previously a Staff member. All of the Staff except for a couple of the Helpers are very well known members who have played for a while now. The stats page isn't the best thing to judge off of. Also, if there's any problems on SVulcan, please feel free to contact me. You can PM me on the forums or do /find EKplaysMC and come to me with an issue. As to your 'Freedom of Speech' thing, there are rules, should you choose to break those rules, you will receive the punishment due. Done deal.

Explain this!!

funny you say that, i searched up on the Foxcraft stats page for most of the staff members, most of them have played less then a total of 6 days total play time, on Foxcraft total, so there would be less loyalty there plus, [i think the staff apps should be 13+] because think about it, why would anyone think a 12 year old could help moderate a server.... oh and also they selected no members that spend alot of time on svulcan..... they may as well close it down, and its never ever moderated by any staff member.... i'm played this server almost 3 years..... (Stopped playing minecraft for 4 months at 1 stage) because of the lack of staff members on svulcan and Foxcraft at the time, there are way to many bullies on svulcan and all the stuff members are on sglacier most of the time....

i mean most of what i said seriously mostly the bottom part (i'll quit again because i was hoping a person got helper that plays Svulcan alot)
@Dragonforce234
@cloakfox
@AsheycoolYT

also i'm wondering, does anyone look at their records and total time spent online before they accepted the applications... it just doesn't make sense to me....

Also last i check where i live there is a law called:: Freedom of Speech (where i can say what i want where i want and any time i want) so i if i get banned muted because i said something, it means this server works just like the Government!

From AntiNightmare
alright chill he asked a simple question that could have taken like 3 sentences not a 5 paragraph essay

There is 2 guys that gets away all the time because they do it for 30 seconds and leave, and they does it so fast at random, i'm never ready and can't catch them on video and I've got no way of proving it becuase they use /d and we can't kill them, thats why i wanted a staff member to play it, more then the ones that just jump on there for like 2 mins then go back to sglacier....

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Explain this!!

funny you say that, i searched up on the Foxcraft stats (Good Example since Jun (Month ago)) page for most of the new [Helper] staff members, most of them have played less then a total of 6 days total play time, on Foxcraft total, so there would be less loyalty there plus, [i think the staff apps should be 13+] because think about it, why would anyone think a 12 year old could help moderate a server.... oh and also they selected no members that spend alot of time on svulcan..... they may as well close it down, and its never ever moderated by any staff member.... i'm played this server almost 3 years..... (Stopped playing minecraft for 4 months at 1 stage) because of the lack of staff members on svulcan and Foxcraft at the time, there are way to many bullies on svulcan and all the stuff members are on sglacier most of the time....

@Dragonforce234
@cloakfox
@AsheycoolYT

From AntiNightmare
@Snoop

Tell him about being 12.

I do agree that a couple of the new Helpers are kind of random picks of player's I've never seen or heard of. I personally will keep a super close eye on them.
and 1 of the new ones since the past month has only played a total of 1-2 days when i've played for a total of almost 15 days since the past month just on svulcan....

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I do agree that a couple of the new Helpers are kind of random picks of player's I've never seen or heard of. I personally will keep a super close eye on them.
also i know some of my friends entered a staff application, and they love the server and they've been playing it since its early days, i bet you some of them probably used some cheating template for the staff application, it might have persuasive text.... idk
[doublepost=1471236254,1471236166][/doublepost]
Yeah, I know.

I was super confused about that too, like, wtf were they thinking recruiting not even week-old forums users.
i bet you they want to piss most of the Veteran members off a lot..... AKA This Nightmare (me) =O i found it out that's their secret piss the Veteran members off....

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
ok, now i'm concerned about my privacy
Don't worry. It's only to catch advertisers, people who use restricted words, or spammers. If it's none of our business, we ignore it. (Or, that's what I do. Do a quick read so as to make sure they're not breaking the rules, then I just forget what I read)

Don't worry. It's only to catch advertisers, people who use restricted words, or spammers. If it's none of our business, we ignore it. (Or, that's what I do. Do a quick read so as to make sure they're not breaking the rules, then I just forget what I read)
wait i don't have to worry no staff members are ever on svulcan.
[doublepost=1471238425,1471238246][/doublepost]its true though

Status
Not open for further replies.