Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #1
Hi, I'm michael.. And.. I've been a "Stubborn Jerk" most of the time I've been here, and that's what people think of me.. they think of me as a "Stubborn Jerk" But, That was all based on what I did in the past. and people keep judging me, even if it was so long ago. So, I'd like them to know this now. (@GlazedBear , @IceeyBacon @Others) I'm deeply sorry for the things I have done in the past, And you should be sorry too. We fought and fought, Over the stupidest reasons. Over skins, Names, Items? Anyways, I'm sorry for what I did in the past, and the present. and I'd like you to forgive me. Now all I ask of everyone, to please. don't post hate comments. Thank you.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
With all due respect, your comment against Affixes was outrageous, and he should be the one you should be apologizing to.

There have been some rough times with you and some players but at least you have forgiven them and they could hopefully do the same. Everyone makes mistakes :)

Mechz

Friend
Donator
we all make mistakes, don't we? So thank you for apologizing it's a very mature thing to do Michael. I'm glad that you're back and willing to forgive and be forgiven.

still was kinda stupid of you to make an alt and apply for helper on it...it probably would be 10x worse if you got accepted then they found out it was you.

but thanks for apologizing.

Six

Banned #11
Are you the same guy who made these 2 threads
*my 2 cents* and also the other one and also the other 2? Is this the fifth

sips

Donator
Thread starter #17
If you have to apologize multiple times for one action, none are legitimate. Once you apologize for something, it should never happen again.
This is my first time apologizing for something on the forums...
LOL HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU APOLOGISED NOWW??? LIKE I SWEAR AM I RIGHT?
You were a staff member? How immature of you, to be so rude on an apology thread.

This is my first time apologizing for something on the forums...

You were a staff member? How immature of you, to be so rude on an apology thread.
Lol just because ksmudger was a staff member doesn't mean he HAS to be mature still. If you didn't know that all I can say is welcome to the Internet. Also this is like your 3rd apology thread lol. You had a couple other on the old forums. Stop apologizing for the same thing over and over again because eventually no one will forgive you. Then you blame it on them for not liking you. I also love how much **** you talk about Foxcraft yet there you are applying for helper on a ******* alt! You really think that was a good idea? Get banned then make an alternate forums account and apply for helper? You tried the same thing on my server.. I really hope you change this time. Because I will seriously not forgive you if I see another thread like this.. No one will..

Lol just because ksmudger was a staff member doesn't mean he HAS to be mature still. If you didn't know that all I can say is welcome to the Internet. Also this is like your 3rd apology thread lol. You had a couple other on the old forums. Stop apologizing for the same thing over and over again because eventually no one will forgive you. Then you blame it on them for not liking you. I also love how much **** you talk about Foxcraft yet there you are applying for helper on a ******* alt! You really think that was a good idea? Get banned then make an alternate forums account and apply for helper? You tried the same thing on my server.. I really hope you change this time. Because I will seriously not forgive you if I see another thread like this.. No one will..
lol I already denied this bullshit because it's not legitimate as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.