Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

SO FREAKING TICKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
FREAKING DONE WITH SKYBLOCK VULCAN PVP FOLKS IM FREAKING DONE IM GOING TO FUNKY FACTIONS I GOT BETRAYED BY 5 OF MY TEAMMATES AND THEY HAD 8 BILLION AXES AND IT WAS FREAKING FPS LAGGING BECAUSE TOXIC KIDS PUT ARMOR STANDS IM FREAKING DONE IM PUCHING MY HOLE IN MY WALL KIDS NOT GOOD AT THE GAME I WILL COMBO YOU ALL OUT IM SO FRICKING DONE YEA FOLKS THIS KID WAS USING A FRICKING AUTOCLICKER ADMINS BAN HIM IM OVER THIS FRICKING JUMPED BY A FOOTBALL TEAM THESE KIDS THINK THEYRE SO GOOD AT THE GAME BUT THEY JUST USE THEIR MOMS CREDIT CARD TO BUY 12000 AXES IM FREAKING DONE FOLKS IM QUITTING

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Your punching a hole in your hole to make a hole in your hole and after that hole you can punch a hole in the hole of that hole?

FREAKING DONE WITH SKYBLOCK VULCAN PVP FOLKS IM FREAKING DONE IM GOING TO FUNKY FACTIONS I GOT BETRAYED BY 5 OF MY TEAMMATES AND THEY HAD 8 BILLION AXES AND IT WAS FREAKING FPS LAGGING BECAUSE TOXIC KIDS PUT ARMOR STANDS IM FREAKING DONE IM PUCHING MY HOLE IN MY WALL KIDS NOT GOOD AT THE GAME I WILL COMBO YOU ALL OUT IM SO FRICKING DONE YEA FOLKS THIS KID WAS USING A FRICKING AUTOCLICKER ADMINS BAN HIM IM OVER THIS FRICKING JUMPED BY A FOOTBALL TEAM THESE KIDS THINK THEYRE SO GOOD AT THE GAME BUT THEY JUST USE THEIR MOMS CREDIT CARD TO BUY 12000 AXES IM FREAKING DONE FOLKS IM QUITTING
Want to say "FREAKING" or "FRICKING" another 100 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.