Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Slimes Not Spawning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Hey guys, I've located a Slime chunk and built the most efficient design, I've done everything correct and I am not getting any slimes spawning, if anybody has any information that could possibly help me that would be great.

Zeas_

Donator
How did you find the chunk? Have you seen any slime spawn in the chunk in the first place? I have a slime chunk of my own, and it works completely fine, as the slime spawn for me fairly often.

Thread starter Banned #3
How did you find the chunk? Have you seen any slime spawn in the chunk in the first place? I have a slime chunk of my own, and it works completely fine, as the slime spawn for me fairly often.
Well I was told the seed, so I used a slime finder to find a chunk. I haven't seen any slimes spawn.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hey guys, I've located a Slime chunk and built the most efficient design, I've done everything correct and I am not getting any slimes spawning, if anybody has any information that could possibly help me that would be great.
If you're using slime finder, that's not completely accurate. Lmao. You have to find it yourself. I learned that the hard way in my survival world, but now I have almost two dubs of slime balls.

Thread starter Banned #6
If you're using slime finder, that's not completely accurate. Lmao. You have to find it yourself. I learned that the hard way in my survival world, but now I have almost two dubs of slime balls.
Yes I'm using Slime Finder, but how can I find it myself or locate a general area with Slime Finder?

Status
Not open for further replies.