Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skywars Server Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

As you might've noticed, the Skywars server updated today. We've applied the same style changes we've been making to all the other servers over the past few weeks, and hope you'll continue to enjoy these!

We've got awesome new maps and donator awards ready for you to play. To see the updated rank details, as usual, please check the design sheet here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you had a rank on Skywars before, you should receive it upon login!

Thanks for playing Foxcraft!
~Jesse
Thanks, for the update.

I have to agree, the kits need to be nerfed but otherwise it's fine.
[doublepost=1458882082,1458880644][/doublepost]But, if you think about it Cloak & Affixes were smart cause now there's a NEED to donate unlike before where you would only get kits that were useless essentially & now you get kits that actually benefit the 100$ pricetag of FoxKing.

I have to agree, the kits need to be nerfed but otherwise it's fine.
[doublepost=1458882082,1458880644][/doublepost]But, if you think about it Cloak & Affixes were smart cause now there's a NEED to donate unlike before where you would only get kits that were useless essentially & now you get kits that actually benefit the 100$ pricetag of FoxKing.
Yeah i did think about that. I still think the need to be less OP and maybe the price should go down for the minigame. Otherwise I like the update more than last Skywars!

Banned #26
I think Skywars is a little OP but other than that I have enjoyed the few games I played so thank you for the update.

Banned #27
I really love getting 2 HIT BY FOXKINGS/TRIAL STAFF. Infinte strength 2 is absurd. Full prot 1 diamond gear every game is absurd.

Im having a problem .... i cant get into skywars it wont let me get into a game i reset my computer reset my mc and refreshed the page and reset my internet i dont know why i just keep getting disconnected!

Im having a problem .... i cant get into skywars it wont let me get into a game i reset my computer reset my mc and refreshed the page and reset my internet i dont know why i just keep getting disconnected!
You should try posting in the bug reports section, It will be seen and reviewed sooner! (Sorry if you already did)

Lovin' this update! Thanks for removing strength completely! Very challenging to kill others that have that effect!

James

Attachments

Hi all,

As you might've noticed, the Skywars server updated today. We've applied the same style changes we've been making to all the other servers over the past few weeks, and hope you'll continue to enjoy these!

We've got awesome new maps and donator awards ready for you to play. To see the updated rank details, as usual, please check the design sheet here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you had a rank on Skywars before, you should receive it upon login!

Thanks for playing Foxcraft!
~Jesse
Awsome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.