Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skywars Episode Five!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #5
Yes, it is. i got 100+ fps, and videos of me playing with good fps. So, if nobody mentionated you, in MY Talk to Valor, sust SHUT THE **** UP and don't reply your ****.
Again, make me, Come here to my home, Make me shut up, so i can kick your floppy ***
You joined on Friday and you think you're the sh*t. Please shut the hell up and get more known before you try to drop the "roasts".

Edit: Nice vid btw. :)

Six

Banned #7
Yes, it is. i got 100+ fps, and videos of me playing with good fps. So, if nobody mentionated you, in MY Talk to Valor, sust SHUT THE **** UP and don't reply your ****.

Again, make me, Come here to my home, Make me shut up, so i can kick your floppy ***.
Really? Im 17, youre 10. So what are you on about? ******* kids.

Really? Im 17, youre 10. So what are you on about? ******* kids.
If you're actually 17, you shuld be ashamed to post such Shits like this. Grow up, You're the one that seems 10, posting your random **** by all forum. In less then 1 year, you'll be an Adult. behaves as an adult.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #9
If you guys want to take this chat into a PM do so. This is about ValorEevee_'s video. Either admire it or stop talking on this thread.

Six

Banned #10
If you're actually 17, you shuld be ashamed to post such Shits like this. Grow up, You're the one that seems 10, posting your random **** by all forum. In less then 1 year, you'll be an Adult. behaves as an adult.
Mad? Mad? Mad?

Six

Banned #14
Again, this only shows that you're 10.
[doublepost=1474816607,1474816519][/doublepost]Dude, humans/****-Sapiens Have this amazing capacity to "Think" Use Brain, But, looks like you don't have..
Talk to me when your ***** matures.

Status
Not open for further replies.