Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock vulcan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
so basically my island is bugging I think because when I am placing a spawner of villager and i trade with them its coming a red cruise in the villager and than despawn

so basically my island is bugging I think because when I am placing a spawner of villager and i trade with them its coming a red cruise in the villager and than despawn
its what you get for kicking me from Revo, and you haven't even explain why and type /mctop on Vulcan and then go to stats on the Foxcraft stats and look at who's the richest on Vulcan then go see who is on Panda_Brother_jr's island and then do /seen LightsDarkness and look at my Previous usernames, so i'm highly confused on why i was kicked from Revo and if its because i'm apparently bad at pvp the only times i'm normally defeated in pvp is when someone is in /d and/or has Higher McMMo (by alot) Hacking or in general has played minecraft pvp more than me (Not people have), the only time i normally deny someone to 1v1 me is when i know they hack or have a better chance at winning.

If you trade some times with a villager, it locks it's trading (a standar minecraft fauture)
With normal villagers, you can just trade something else and it would unlock again, But this feature has been disabled for villagers spawned with spawners.
If you can' to trade with villagers and unlock new trade's, you'll have to place the villager with a villager spawn egg, a spawner won't work.

Thread starter #4
If you trade some times with a villager, it locks it's trading (a standar minecraft fauture)
With normal villagers, you can just trade something else and it would unlock again, But this feature has been disabled for villagers spawned with spawners.
If you can' to trade with villagers and unlock new trade's, you'll have to place the villager with a villager spawn egg, a spawner won't work.

THAT THE PROBLEM WHEN IAM DOING THAT ITS THE SMAE STORY ITS COMMING WHIT THE RED crus

Please don't use caps or you won't get helped on the forums...
So with villagers spawned with a villager egg, the cross won't go away if you trade something else with the villager, close the window, and open it again after about 5 seconds?

Thread starter #6
Please don't use caps or you won't get helped on the forums...
So with villagers spawned with a villager egg, the cross won't go away if you trade something else with the villager, close the window, and open it again after about 5 seconds?

no eggs is not a option its to high price

no eggs is not a option its to high price
then you can't have villagers that won't despawn and wich you can unlock / re-unlock trades with.
The price of villager spawn eggs is way higher, because it can be a gold-mine.

Thread starter #9
then you can't have villagers that won't despawn and wich you can unlock / re-unlock trades with.
The price of villager spawn eggs is way higher, because it can be a gold-mine.
not tru
[doublepost=1476041155,1476041124][/doublepost]
Dude..... then thos whole problem is solved if you just buy some eggs!
juist buy some eggs its to much

Sell some cactus, m8. Cactus farms were the thing to have on your island before iron golem spawners came around.
Or just go mining, I've earned milions witouth even selling something at the VIP shop, just by mining and selling emerald and gold

Everyone just buys it on my island, everything is in high demand haha.
I even have multiple people asking me to keep emeralds in another chest so they could buy it (for $80 each)
And $50 a gold ignot isn't doing bad either haha. (This is on glacier however)

Status
Not open for further replies.