Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock vulcan

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeLikeUnicorns

Wicked, at first you should learn proper English. At second you ARE a pay2win. Back in the days you had no mcmmo I smacked your but :p Nowdays your a Pay2win and you have been banned several times for hacking. So please don't argue with players who are way above you're level. ;)

vcqx

Donator
Banned #23
Wicked your english is so bad.
XD this is a 2 month old thread lol
[doublepost=1481582379,1481582319][/doublepost]
Wicked, at first you should learn proper English. At second you ARE a pay2win. Back in the days you had no mcmmo I smacked your but :p Nowdays your a Pay2win and you have been banned several times for hacking. So please don't argue with players who are way above you're level. ;)
Bruh, I could kick your *** and give ya a L your 2 EZ 4 me

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #25
Ill rekt you on glacier bruh. :D

M

MeLikeUnicorns

I'll kick ur *** at pvp I quit Foxcraft but still give u a L
Dumb fuckface, can you rad? I just said im not a pvper. And if i wanted so i would pull you to the ground and push that L into somewhere sunlight aint coming. You think you're good huh. Grab a ladder and get on my level.
[doublepost=1481669155,1481669123][/doublepost]Read*

vcqx

Donator
Banned #29
Dumb fuckface, can you rad? I just said im not a pvper. And if i wanted so i would pull you to the ground and push that L into somewhere sunlight aint coming. You think you're good huh. Grab a ladder and get on my level.
Triggered? Ezzzzzzzz kids ragin are the best

M

MeLikeUnicorns

Triggered? Ezzzzzzzz kids ragin are the best
At first, you're the kid.. You are like what.. 11? Im way older lol
At second, would be quote pafethic to rage over a blockgame
At thirth, I ain't triggered lol.. Just telling you some realistic stuff

vcqx

Donator
Banned #31
At first, you're the kid.. You are like what.. 11? Im way older lol
At second, would be quote pafethic to rage over a blockgame
At thirth, I ain't triggered lol.. Just telling you some realistic stuff
You always you couldn't kill me I'm StrafeDiamonds.. but never could without a glitch or smth

Status
Not open for further replies.