Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock Tutorial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snw

Known Member
Thread starter #1
Hey, Foxcraft!! This will be helping you learn what Skyblock is, if you have never played it before.

Footnotes:
Foxcraft has two realms, Vulcan and Glacier. This is dedicated to both, as they are both Skyblock.
Getting Started:
  • You first want to create an island, you can do this by typing /is or /island, you will be telported to your own island. If you retype them, you will open a custom Foxcraft GUI, to browse your options.​
  • You should be teleported to your island, where you can open your chest to some simple items.​
You will want to grab the pickaxe, ice and lava bucket out of your chest. You might want to wear the armour that comes with it.

You can then make a cobble stone generator:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Place ice on far left, then break so the water can flow. You will then want to place the lava on the far right.

If you follow these steps, you should have successfully made one!
Getting Rich on Foxcraft:
Getting Rich on Foxcraft is quite hard, because it isn't an OP server, it is hardcore.

Challenges​
  • Use the command /c, a GUI with different challenges should appear on your screen. This will allow you to complete mini quests.​
Grinding
  • You will need spawners to do this, but build a grinder. You won't be able to do this straight away.
Thank you for reading, I will add more soon.
~snw​

Don't forget the bar where everyone wastes money on drinks ;)

Very helpful article, but as you even said in it, you need to add a bit more. :)

snw

Known Member
Thread starter #5
The sad thing is, I can't edit my post, so I'll have to repost it below when I add more.

Status
Not open for further replies.