Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Six's appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six

Thread starter Banned #1
Well i would like to thank some of my friends that always helped me and i would like to thank them.
--First off.. A guy who had always helped me is whom i call my best friend.. NASH789.. Nash always helped me and always stuck by me and always tried to help he was the first guy to ever give me a kitpvp vip kit and was my best friend and still is until today
--Second off is a girl whom i share all my adventures and stories with.. Baebee69 has always been by me and was always 1 of my closent friends.. Believe it or not she was the first person that i ever added on Skype from mc or in fact a game...
--Third off is a guy some of you may remember.. Minefreak_rs.. Minefreak was always one of my closest friends.. He shared many p4 adventures and i would like to thank him for that
-- fourth is some of who you who may know... Worldbuilder03.. She is one of my closest friends whom i joke around with and i love her (in a friendly way) and thanks god she hasn't blocked me on Skype and ******* befriended me lol
--fifth off is an awesome guard/helper who goes by the name of mechpotato who is an awesome person inside-out.. we both watch an awesome tv show called prison and i love her also more for telling me about it
--sixth off is my my best friend called Leo.. Who was an exstaff We first met when he betrayed his og faction and started giving me p4.. and un3 and sharp 5.. It was back then when i was in swarm.. He had always been my best friend and a guy i could call a close friend

Now for all the people who didn't show up you guys were just assholes and all what u did was beg from me.. Lol

Well i would like to thank some of my friends that always helped me and i would like to thank them.
--First off.. A guy who had always helped me is whom i call my best friend.. NASH789.. Nash always helped me and always stuck by me and always tried to help he was the first guy to ever give me a kitpvp vip kit and was my best friend and still is until today
--Second off is a girl whom i share all my adventures and stories with.. Baebee69 has always been by me and was always 1 of my closent friends.. Believe it or not she was the first person that i ever added on Skype from mc or in fact a game...
--Third off is a guy some of you may remember.. Minefreak_rs.. Minefreak was always one of my closest friends.. He shared many p4 adventures and i would like to thank him for that
-- fourth is some of who you who may know... Worldbuilder03.. She is one of my closest friends whom i joke around with and i love her (in a friendly way) and thanks god she hasn't blocked me on Skype and ******* befriended me lol
--fifth off is an awesome guard/helper who goes by the name of mechpotato who is an awesome person inside-out.. we both watch an awesome tv show called prison and i love her also more for telling me about it
--sixth off is my my best friend called Leo.. Who was an exstaff We first met when he betrayed his og faction and started giving me p4.. and un3 and sharp 5.. It was back then when i was in swarm.. He had always been my best friend and a guy i could call a close friend

Now for all the people who didn't show up you guys were just assholes and all what u did was beg from me.. Lol
Thanks six!

Mechz

Friend
Donator
I thought this was going to be another "I hate all the staff, **** you" but it turned out to be an actual appreciation thread, thanks six for the kind words. It's sad we don't talk that much anymore :/

Six

Thread starter Banned #6
I thought this was going to be another "I hate all the staff, **** you" but it turned out to be an actual appreciation thread, thanks six for the kind words. It's sad we don't talk that much anymore :/
Yes it is, but you guys aka my close friends would always be in my heart.. and once season 5 of prison break starts airing id always remember you and thank you for the awesome show you introduced me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.