Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Since there's a new forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Since there's a new forums I guess i need a new introduction. Hello I'm @KaboomT and I've been a active member on the old forums but now new forum, new profile (which sucks) so yeah guess I want to say Hi to any new or old people I've known....Hi

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Hey dude! I've seen you on Creative a few times, and I like your profile pic, it's cute <3.

Banned #3
Since there's a new forums I guess i need a new introduction. Hello I'm @KaboomT and I've been a active member on the old forums but now new forum, new profile (which sucks) so yeah guess I want to say Hi to any new or old people I've known....Hi
Welcome to the new forums, Kaby! :D

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
*Growls* Hello, Kaby....

Arpen

Donator
Hey man nice to meet you! Im sure I've seen you around! I'm glad you're back on forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.