Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Should xExecutorx come back?

Should xExecutorx come back?

• Heck yes!

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • Nahhhhh

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
This is just a poll to see how many people would like to see Josh (xExecutorx), come back to the staff team.

This is just a poll to see how many people would like to see Josh (xExecutorx), come back to the staff team.
Honestly, who wouldn't, xExecutorx was my favorite staff member when I first joined here. I miss the old days in prison when the warden rank would appear along side someone getting a warning lol

Micm_

Friend
Donator
yass him and kobeer and connor were the dreammm team.

Pretty solid manager of Fox in my opinion as well, I don't see a downside to him returning.

yass him and kobeer and connor were the dreammm team.

Pretty solid manager of Fox in my opinion as well, I don't see a downside to him returning.
Yes, the good old days of him Connor and Kobeer, I wasn't around for long during that time period but I do know it was great.

Lenni

Friend
Donator
Banned #13
He left for pretty much the same reason than most other staff members including me (time consuming, problems in the admin team and people who more or less refused to cooperate - not pointing fingers though).

Last edited:
re-opened. Feel free to discuss. Even though I respect everybody's opinion here. He won't be returning to the Foxcraft staff team anytime soon.

Thread starter #17
re-opened. Feel free to discuss. Even though I respect everybody's opinion here. He won't be returning to the Foxcraft staff team anytime soon.
But why? If all these people want him back, you can't deny that he was a good staff team member. I understand it is ultimately your decision, but I think a lot of us would like to know the reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.