Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Should i come back ?

Should i come back to Foxcraft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey guys ive been gone for about 5 months now and i was woundering if i should come back or not

Ayza

Friend
Donator
There has been a new update and a couple revamps you should come and check them out they're awesome

Thread starter #5
yeah because the server is failing
I played Foxcraft when prison was in its second first reset i enjoyed it until they reset prison for the second time i havent played the new prison yet but i helped rcmrocks2 build the new prison so i have an idea of what its like, plus everyone i knew quit so idk if i should Foxcraft died when 11kobeer left the first time then all the og staff lleft but i dunno ill chdck it out and think about it

I played Foxcraft when prison was in its second first reset i enjoyed it until they reset prison for the second time i havent played the new prison yet but i helped rcmrocks2 build the new prison so i have an idea of what its like, plus everyone i knew quit so idk if i should Foxcraft died when 11kobeer left the first time then all the og staff lleft but i dunno ill chdck it out and think about it
theres no good staff (on offence) anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.