Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Server Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
This server's staff is absolutely sad. Yesterday, when I was pvping with kefin0_0, he was hacking, 11Kobeer was there and did nothing about, and I once reported two players that should have been EZ ban, but jaywiz and Peyton56b said there was no hacking, even though there was. THIS SERVER'S STAFF DOES NOT BAN POPULAR PEOPLE AND DOESNT MUTE RANKED PEOPLE WHEN THEY TRASH TALK. This server needs new staff members.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
This server's staff is absolutely sad. Yesterday, when I was pvping with kefin0_0, he was hacking, 11Kobeer was there and did nothing about, and I once reported two players that should have been EZ ban, but jaywiz and Peyton56b said there was no hacking, even though there was. THIS SERVER'S STAFF DOES NOT BAN POPULAR PEOPLE AND DOESNT MUTE RANKED PEOPLE WHEN THEY TRASH TALK. This server needs new staff members.
Lol mad cuz bad Kefin doesnt hack just because your bad doesnt make good pvpers hackers lol

Edit : I know 2 people with the highest rank that are perm muted and trash talking isnt worth a mute.

Thread starter #3
Lets be real, I'm a no rank, unpopular, a guy that no one like, that means that everyone will hate me and do their best to do what you are doing, but I know, and also, if I pvped Kefin fair and square, no enchants, potions, anything, I would come damn close to beating him, if not, then beating him at least 1/2 the time, so shutup I was not talking to you, this is to the owner.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Lets be real, I'm a no rank, unpopular, a guy that no one like, that means that everyone will hate me and do their best to do what you are doing, but I know, and also, if I pvped Kefin fair and square, no enchants, potions, anything, I would come damn close to beating him, if not, then beating him at least 1/2 the time, so shutup I was not talking to you, this is to the owner.
Lol hes not going to listen to some salty kid. I mean, you even put this in the wrong place. Yes, the owner has made some bad staff choices that doesnt mean all staff are bad so stop

kolko876

I agree on this because the staff plays one server at least get more staff please because it gets quite annoying when people cheat its not right to the regular player such as Chaos. So I think you need to make a change to your staff or get more staff.

Thread starter #8
This is what I mean, you are putting me down because you are popular and that means that other popular people will support you, go on kitpvp and 1v1 me.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
We have enough staff and if you think we dont go apply when they open lol

Ayza

Friend
Donator
So whats your point on making this thread? A staff will close this cuz no1 cares about this only you lol

Thread starter #14
So whats your point on making this thread? A staff will close this cuz no1 cares about this only you lol
my point is the staff have got to be more solid toward popular. And if you think your so good at pvp, get on kitpvp and ill reck you.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
If you have a problem with staff then report them. Nothing here that staff did was wrong. If they determined that they weren't hacking their thats final unless you have more evidence.

Also, did anyone else get deja vu reading this thread? I feel like I've read the first 5 posts before.

The fact that you play kit pvp is telling me that you aren't that good tbh try going on an hcf server and u'll get raped lmao

Thread starter #17
If you have a problem with staff then report them. Nothing here that staff did was wrong. If they determined that they weren't hacking their thats final unless you have more evidence.

Also, did anyone else get deja vu reading this thread? I feel like I've read the first 5 posts before.
yeah

Ayza

Friend
Donator

Close this bs plz my alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.