Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Server rules are more ancient than the words written in the bible.

Are to server rules in need for an update?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like clicking buttons, don't know.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koud

Donator
Thread starter #1
The rules on the forum and the rules that are enforced aren't the same and it's more than bothering.

Today typed: ''??????????????????'' and was warned for character spam. I of course confused and annoyed ask why and how is this character spam, it's one sentence but apparently, there is a rule that 15+ characters in one sentence are equal to character spam which is well a warn and later on a mute. I know most rules and try to not break them, but if they aren't publicly available then I won't be able to know if I break them till it's too late.

TLDR; update your server rules to the rules that are enforced since clearly staff has certain specifications we players don't have access to.

This would most likely lead to fewer rules being broken and players having a better time.

vBelgian

Known Member
+1 once I was banned for sharing my own phone number and another guy did the same and he didnt even get a warned ???

cloaksoycry.png
We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered. Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

sventjes

+1 couple months ago i was online at like 2pm middle of the night there was only me and my friend online on the server and progio767 muted me for the same reason. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.