Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Server members being rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So last night, I was peacefully walking around in someone's plot because they wanted to roleplay, Around 30 minutes later they banned me from their plot, I asked them why and they said I was "annoying" in a rude tone, So I decided to disconnect as fast as possible, and then I Googled "should you ban someone from a Minecraft server for being annoying?" of course I didn't get banned but I didn't think "should you ban someone from a Minecraft creative server plot for being annoying?" would work, It gave me no answer, But I have concluded that some Foxcraft server members (in creative) are rude

vcqx

Donator
Banned #2
it’s Minecraft what do you expect

Last edited by a moderator:
So last night, I was peacefully walking around in someone's plot because they wanted to roleplay, Around 30 minutes later they banned me from their plot, I asked them why and they said I was "annoying" in a rude tone, So I decided to disconnect as fast as possible, and then I Googled "should you ban someone from a Minecraft server for being annoying?" of course I didn't get banned but I didn't think "should you ban someone from a Minecraft creative server plot for being annoying?" would work, It gave me no answer, But I have concluded that some Foxcraft server members (in creative) are rude
lol u just wrote a thread bout this sh**? man we played prison evryday...... we got trashtalked and banned and harrassed but its all fun........ until prison died :(

Status
Not open for further replies.