Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Server bugs not being fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I'm sick of playing this server with tons of bugs at least fix the common ones nothing is being fixed I posted a thread about a sky block bug a month ago its still there, I play this server cause I enjoy it but these bugs are ruining it for newer players and older players, everybody who has donator has showed appreciation for the server and when I posted my last thread I saw cloak saying "Don't tell me what's professional and what's not" you clearly don't know what professional is I can tell that by looking at ur new plugin /duel small arenas took u 1min to make didn't even put any effort in it, I understand ur really busy with irl things but if ur really busy just hire a developer u told me u had plenty of them but none of the bugs are being fixed, don't get me wrong playing fox is really fun its a really good server but these simple things ruin it and I feel like they can be improved easily.

You can't expect everything to be fixed just because you bring attention to it, he has college and he has a personal life, he had to study for exams and now that school is out he might actually have time so you just need to be patient with the guy, i understand your frustration with it and your desire to have them fixed but everything can't be done as soon as they are noticed

Thread starter #4
You can't expect everything to be fixed just because you bring attention to it, he has college and he has a personal life, he had to study for exams and now that school is out he might actually have time so you just need to be patient with the guy, i understand your frustration with it and your desire to have them fixed but everything can't be done as soon as they are noticed
Clearly dodn't understand like I said "I understand u have college and personal things" read it good and than complain "I have plenty of devs"?!?!/

Ceq

This server is almost 10 years old and I still can't do something as simple as drinking a potion on skyblock without it glitching.

Clearly dodn't understand like I said "I understand u have college and personal things" read it good and than complain "I have plenty of devs"?!?!/
Worded it wrong sorry, meant to say his personal life takes priority, if he can't handle it all maybe he should get more devs

Uhmn im busy till the 12th of july. You are very impatient tbh.

Keep track of latest changes here: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/changelogs.36/
As you can see I do quite a lot. Currently im busy finishing my college stuff.

So calm down boi and stop being so toxic, it isn't helping lol.

/closed

Edit: You must be super mad at mojang too I guess for only releasing yearly updates and leaving a lot of bugs unfixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.