Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Selling optifine cape (paypal only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spk

Thread starter #1
SELLING

I have an extra optifine cape so instead of just never using it I thought I'd sell it. I am selling the cape for $6 USD (It's $4 cheaper than buying a cape from
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)

I AM willing to compromise on this deal with anyone if needed!

Thank you, have a nice day.
-
Pat

Last edited:

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
xD I thought it said "For four dollars more than on optifine.net" I'll think about it. I'd love a cape.

Spk

Thread starter #11
Sounds fishy. Why r u selling it for less?
Because I want the ******* money? It's on an alt account? I already have an optifine cape on my main Combining. And I'm selling the one on Zeimzy. Plus, who the **** would buy it if I was selling it for $10? They could just go on optifine.net and buy one if I was selling it for $10, so by selling it for $6, it's cheaper than buying it from optifine.

Last edited:
Because I want the ******* money? It's on an alt account? I already have an optifine cape on my main Combining. And I'm selling the one on Zeimzy. Plus, who the **** would buy it if I was selling it for $10? They could just go on optifine.net and buy one if I was selling it for $10, so by selling it for $6, it's cheaper than buying it from optifine.
Oh, just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.