Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

School

Status
Not open for further replies.

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #22
@Ereqt heres what you always do
You start a arguement
You be a annoying ***** about it
You try to cover it up but still won't change anything
You act like you're the good guy
You comment crap on his thread to do it all over again.
And don't say "your wasting my time" and that you have "more irl friends" because you started the ******* arguement so grow a pair and own up to it and I doubt you even play one sport and if you did it would mostly be called "how to be annoying" and I bet that half of the people who "text" you don't even like you but they just feel bad that you don't have friends because your home schooled.

sips

Donator
@Ereqt heres what you always do
You start a arguement
You be a annoying ***** about it
You try to cover it up but still won't change anything
You act like you're the good guy
You comment crap on his thread to do it all over again.
And don't say "your wasting my time" and that you have "more irl friends" because you started the ******* arguement so grow a pair and own up to it and I doubt you even play one sport and if you did it would mostly be called "how to be annoying" and I bet that half of the people who "text" you don't even like you but they just feel bad that you don't have friends because your home schooled.
LOL!

You're like 12 dude.

LOL!

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #29
LOL! Can a staff please /close this because of a kid who can't give up on trying to pick a fight,
Thanks

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator

13 year old saying he could fight people irl over the Mcfoxcraft.com forums claims to be mature.

By the way since we're correcting grammar, I would change that sentence to: "You're nowhere near as mature as I am."
bye bye gotta go to the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.