Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

School

Status
Not open for further replies.

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
Who is in summer for school rn and if not when are you?

sips

Donator
Yo calm down buddy boy. Lmao. Dont start a war then try to end it.

Im in summer right now.
Oh no I don't have a problem with you anymore lol.

but ill never forgive him xd.

He's stabbed my back too many times....

(I'm homeschooled, so yup I'm in jail aswell)
[doublepost=1497974761,1497974590][/doublepost]
Let me rephrase this I don't like you and no one else does and I'm not just asking you
More people like me than they like you.

But honestly you're right, the new toxic and shtty community that still think Foxcraft is a good server?

Sure, they like you.

the block game people.

but honestly I have so many friends irl... lmaooo

I haven't been to school since pre k and people still talk about me.

Buddy boy.

Nobody likes you besides your block game friends.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Oh no I don't have a problem with you anymore lol.

but ill never forgive him xd.

He's stabbed my back too many times....

(I'm homeschooled, so yup I'm in jail aswell)
[doublepost=1497974761,1497974590][/doublepost]
More people like me than they like you.

But honestly you're right, the new toxic and shtty community that still think Foxcraft is a good server?

Sure, they like you.

the block game people.

but honestly I have so many friends irl... lmaooo

I haven't been to school since pre k and people still talk about me.

Buddy boy.

Nobody likes you besides your block game friends.
Calm down you conceited ****. Guarantee you and your tons of "irl friends" add up to the number of functioning brain cells you possess. Besides you are boasting about how many "irl friends" you have on a Minecraft server forums. The fact that you justified it worthy to (in a way) vindicate yourself over such a platform by announcing to a bunch of people that don't care (let's be honest) about how many friends you claim to have in real life kind of shows some insecurity here. Next thing we know you're going to be arguing your d**k size on here. You're home schooled so I bet all your friends are e-girls and kids on Club Penguin.
And you call Reflective an "attention wh0re" yet you're arguing about how many friends you have and you're opinions on Foxcraft in this thread.
Please. And by the way, if anyone is talking about you after you left in Pre-K, that's either because you and you were in Pre-K last year or because they're making fun of the color of your hair.
Besides, you telling some random person that you have more "irl friends" than them over a Minecraft server forum is kind of a bold statement considering you go to school in your house. Maybe instead of attacking him for how many friends he has less than you, you should be defending why you actually think you have more of a social life and activity outside of this forsaken game than attacking him when he at least goes to school with other people.
And lastly, if you're going to spew **** at this server then leave. No one is asking you to stay. Do yourself a favor and leave. Because its ironic how you're bashing the server but yet you're still playing on it, or at least on its forums.
You say "More people like me than you", but than you admit (indirectly) that more people on this server like Relective than you. That's fallible. Saying "more people like me than you" assumes all platforms, whether it be in real life or over Roblox.
You're 14 and you're best roasts are telling someone online that you have more friends than them.
Well, looks like we're all screwed.

And don't respond to this with your typical attempts at roasting me because I'm not light-skinned. Come at me with something good.

Been off since June 2nd kids.

Last edited:

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Taking a writing class for an extra elective next year. As an added bonus, I won't have to do (as many) pointless writing assignments.

sips

Donator
Calm down you conceited ****. Guarantee you and your tons of "irl friends" add up to the number of functioning brain cells you possess. Besides you are boasting about how many "irl friends" you have on a Minecraft server forums. The fact that you justified it worthy to (in a way) vindicate yourself over such a platform by announcing to a bunch of people that don't care (let's be honest) about how many friends you claim to have in real life kind of shows some insecurity here. Next thing we know you're going to be arguing your d**k size on here. You're home schooled so I bet all your friends are e-girls and kids on Club Penguin.
And you call Reflective an "attention wh0re" yet you're arguing about how many friends you have and you're opinions on Foxcraft in this thread.
Please. And by the way, if anyone is talking about you after you left in Pre-K, that's either because you and you were in Pre-K last year or because they're making fun of the color of your hair.
Besides, you telling some random person that you have more "irl friends" than them over a Minecraft server forum is kind of a bold statement considering you go to school in your house. Maybe instead of attacking him for how many friends he has less than you, you should be defending why you actually think you have more of a social life and activity outside of this forsaken game than attacking him when he at least goes to school with other people.
And lastly, if you're going to spew **** at this server then leave. No one is asking you to stay. Do yourself a favor and leave. Because its ironic how you're bashing the server but yet you're still playing on it, or at least on its forums.
You say "More people like me than you", but than you admit (indirectly) that more people on this server like Relective than you. That's fallible. Saying "more people like me than you" assumes all platforms, whether it be in real life or over Roblox.
You're 14 and you're best roasts are telling someone online that you have more friends than them.
Well, looks like we're all screwed.

And don't respond to this with your typical attempts at roasting me because I'm not light-skinned. Come at me with something good.

Y
You act as if being black has something to do with it, you're mentally retarded.

Honestly, I don't care what race you are, you couldn't win a fight with me Irl or roasting.

I don't give up, even when I start tripping over myself.

You act like you're the sh*t, but nobody likes you bud.
You're legit about 12 years of age coming up in my face thinking you know sh*t about me.

You best watch what you say to me bud.

Cause you can hit, but I'll hit back 10x harder. ;)

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
You act as if being black has something to do with it, you're mentally retarded.

Honestly, I don't care what race you are, you couldn't win a fight with me Irl or roasting.

I don't give up, even when I start tripping over myself.

You act like you're the sh*t, but nobody likes you bud.
You're legit about 12 years of age coming up in my face thinking you know sh*t about me.

You best watch what you say to me bud.

Cause you can hit, but I'll hit back 10x harder. ;)
1) When did I mention race. Race has nothing to do with what you're prescribing it to be. Maybe you should read what I'm writing more carefully. Or read it in general
2) Why does it matter whether I could beat you up in real life or not when we're talking over a video game forum. This conversation has nothing that constitutes to real life. Even if this was a discussion in real life, the fact is that you have an inability to actually debate my points, whether it be an actually discussion or you "roasting" me. Good for you. You think you can beat me up in real life even though you've never seen me and have no idea. But ok.
3) Good for you. You don't give up. Never said you did.
4) I'm not the ****. In fact, I don't care about what anyone else thinks about me. I'm not the **** I'm just a player on Foxcraft. Me responding to you and calling you out makes me conceited? Ereqt why don't you try backing up what you're saying with some sort of evidence whether it be a post or something I said in-game. Your saying that I think I'm the **** and act like the **** doesn't mean anything. I can say anything I want about you and present it as true but if I can't back it up its garbage.
5) I'm 16, it says it on my profile. Only takes the scrolling of a mouse and the clicking on my name to figure that out.
6) You're threatening me with in real life threats and saying you can hit back 10 times harder but what you just said wasn't even a comeback, it was complete ****. You just said a bunch of irrelevant garbage as if you don't even know the topic of this argument.

Try again.

sips

Donator
1) When did I mention race. Race has nothing to do with what you're prescribing it to be. Maybe you should read what I'm writing more carefully. Or read it in general
2) Why does it matter whether I could beat you up in real life or not when we're talking over a video game forum. This conversation has nothing that constitutes to real life. Even if this was a discussion in real life, the fact is that you have an inability to actually debate my points, whether it be an actually discussion or you "roasting" me. Good for you. You think you can beat me up in real life even though you've never seen me and have no idea. But ok.
3) Good for you. You don't give up. Never said you did.
4) I'm not the ****. In fact, I don't care about what anyone else thinks about me. I'm not the **** I'm just a player on Foxcraft. Me responding to you and calling you out makes me conceited? Ereqt why don't you try backing up what you're saying with some sort of evidence whether it be a post or something I said in-game. Your saying that I think I'm the **** and act like the **** doesn't mean anything. I can say anything I want about you and present it as true but if I can't back it up its garbage.
5) I'm 16, it says it on my profile. Only takes the scrolling of a mouse and the clicking on my name to figure that out.
6) You're threatening me with in real life threats and saying you can hit back 10 times harder but what you just said wasn't even a comeback, it was complete ****. You just said a bunch of irrelevant garbage as if you don't even know the topic of this argument.

Try again.
You're*

You don't got sh*t on me little boy.

Take a walk.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
You're*

You don't got sh*t on me little boy.

Take a walk.
You seem to think you do because you're talking all this **** about how you could beat me up irl yet you can't even drive a car yet.
Good job. You found a mistake in my grammar and proved that I as a human can make mistakes. Thanks. Want me to do the same with your first post.
Is this you roasting me? Cause this **** is the absolute opposite of the color of your hair (cold [blue {decided to explain this one to you}])
Lastly you call me a little boy yet you're 2 years younger than me. I'm not going to debate whose bigger and stuff over a forums server because who the hell cares. Bet you probably want to because that seems to be the only argument you can go to but its not worth my time period.

sips

Donator
You seem to think you do because you're talking all this **** about how you could beat me up irl yet you can't even drive a car yet.
Good job. You found a mistake in my grammar and proved that I as a human can make mistakes. Thanks. Want me to do the same with your first post.
Is this you roasting me? Cause this **** is the absolute opposite of the color of your hair (cold [blue {decided to explain this one to you}])
Lastly you call me a little boy yet you're 2 years younger than me. I'm not going to debate whose bigger and stuff over a forums server because who the hell cares. Bet you probably want to because that seems to be the only argument you can go to but its not worth my time period.
Because you driving a car has something to do with it?

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Like your profile picture and your arguing with Reflective about you having more irl friends than me or that you could beat me up irl.
And by the way, is this you hitting back "10 times harder". Because just saying "cringe" is literally the most idiotic thing you could have said to that. You could have actually wrote something half-way intelligent.
Maybe add why its cringe instead of just saying cringe.
But I'm done arguing with you. You're dumb. Legit. Because you're saying "I'll come back 10 times harder" is just you **** posting some words that aren't even offensive or that barely even apply to the topic. I mean I haven't even started roasting you yet, I've just been using some logic and talking.
So please, I know you're your 14 year old brain is failing to generate something intelligent but maybe try again on someone else.
Thanks.

sips

Donator
Like your profile picture and your arguing with Reflective about you having more irl friends than me or that you could beat me up irl.
And by the way, is this you hitting back "10 times harder". Because just saying "cringe" is literally the most idiotic thing you could have said to that. You could have actually wrote something half-way intelligent.
Maybe add why its cringe instead of just saying cringe.
But I'm done arguing with you. You're dumb. Legit. Because you're saying "I'll come back 10 times harder" is just you **** posting some words that aren't even offensive or that barely even apply to the topic. I mean I haven't even started roasting you yet, I've just been using some logic and talking.
So please, I know you're your 14 year old brain is failing to generate something intelligent but maybe try again on someone else.
Thanks.
I could write something intelligent, yes correct.

But talking intelligent with you is truly a waste of my time.

As you are a waste of my time.

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.