Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

SCAM, /ci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Happily, I supported the server by buing a new rank: ShadowFox. In the website you have listed all the commands you can do. As I was trying them out, I used /ci . Note that non of the commands are explained in the website. As I did so, I lost all the items I had in my inventory (including pickaxe eff VI, and every tool in diamond enchanted with everything possible, my trident, bunch of diamonds and etc). It is ridiculous that they don't explain the commands and that you can't get your items back. THIS IS A SCAM! Give me my items back!

Happily, I supported the server by buing a new rank: ShadowFox. In the website you have listed all the commands you can do. As I was trying them out, I used /ci . Note that non of the commands are explained in the website. As I did so, I lost all the items I had in my inventory (including pickaxe eff VI, and every tool in diamond enchanted with everything possible, my trident, bunch of diamonds and etc). It is ridiculous that they don't explain the commands and that you can't get your items back. THIS IS A SCAM! Give me my items back!
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
baby.png
>MFW thinking of you hurting

Donator
Banned #7
Sorry but we cannot retrieve items that have been deleted with /ci. Next time, if you are unsure about what specific commands do, ask a player or staff member and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.