Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Sage Hendrix Exploring and Wandering....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello, I am Sage Hendrix a boxy fox rediscovering Minecraft. I am rather a rusty player, but maybe the change of scenery is good so I can learn things all over again. :) I have played in a few servers (mostly furry) and enjoy looking for my direction in each new server or world reset. I think I might be geared towards building things beyond just making a home for myself.. I have been working on some builds for a theoretical game of the future,, and hope to figure some things out for that endeavor while experiencing Foxcraft. Survival will still be my favorite.

Outside of the game, Im just a coder geek with an affinity for 3D modeling. I enjoy a variety of music and am pretty laid back. I have been part of furry fandom for about 15 years and have enjoyed many creative aspects about it. I have tried my hand at making things (but my first and only fursuit head was quite yixes). I am somewhat of an introvert these days but would like to try and socialize more online while I ride the Great Social Fragmentation (this is my third or fourth one). When meeting new people I love hearing people describe something that they are very much interested in. Passion inspires many things, and hearing it from others is no exception.

Hope to meet more of you and happy explorations!

Status
Not open for further replies.