Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Roast Yourself challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was rude, sorry. I'm just defensive over things, and I like people to respect rules. I did copy the rap, and I thought you guys knew that. So yes, I did.
I'll have staff clear the off-topic comments.
Okay, sure...

If I was rude, sorry. I'm just defensive over things, and I like people to respect rules. I did copy the rap, and I thought you guys knew that. So yes, I did.
I'll have staff clear the off-topic comments.
What set me off is the fact that you copied a song and took credit for it saying it took you all night to come up with it ...

P.S. @11kobeer isn't it ironic how this is "Off-Topic" yet we are not allowed to go "off-topic" we apparently must stay on topic in the off-topic section....

Thread starter #23
What set me off is the fact that you copied a song and took credit for it saying it took you all night to come up with it ...

P.S. @11kobeer isn't it ironic how this is "Off-Topic" yet we are not allowed to go "off-topic" we apparently must stay on topic in the off-topic section....
It's ironic how hard it is for you to say on topic in a thread with a topic. Sad.
It took me all night to come up with some of the words. Don't need to be a smart Alec. I copied a song. Thought you all knew that, lmao. Deal with it. Do you not follow the rules? Raps ONLY. Jeez.

Last edited:
Sheesh, this went downhill fast. You guys should know better than to do this. It appears you're not going to get back on topic so why I don't I close this? Be more mature next time, all of you.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.