Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Revival Of Foxcraft Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
Yesh, forks! It's time for another of those Hyllus' signature motivation/band-together-to-make-change threads.
Reviving Foxcraft Forums
In case you haven't noticed, the forums have been rather dead recently. There's only been 10-30 members on, whereas on the server, there's hundreds. I think in order to revive the forums, there should be a larger incentive to coming to the forums. So, please help me and others come up with ideas. I really hate to see the forums so dead. I think that the forums are a large part of the server, so this could even bolster the player count.

Please list your ideas below, for the good of the server! I know a lot of you have lots of ideas, so go ahead.

Thanks for looking at this thread, and being part of Foxcraft :) Have a nice day.
-Hillis | Jash

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #3
Maybe if we had that free "Member" rank for joining the forums that would help.
Definitely. I totally forgot that wasn't working. Do you know if people can get kit Archer, if they don't have the tag? Is that even a kit anymore?!

Definitely. I totally forgot that wasn't working. Do you know if people can get kit Archer, if they don't have the tag? Is that even a kit anymore?!
Kit Archer is now a donator kit. Maybe "Members" can get a kit for joining the forums :D

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #5
Kit Archer is now a donator kit. Maybe "Members" can get a kit for joining the forums :D
That'd certainly bring a lot of people to KitPVP. If you'd like to make the suggestion, be my guest, since it's your idea. If not, could I? I want to get this done as soon as possible.
I'll credit you.

That'd certainly bring a lot of people to KitPVP. If you'd like to make the suggestion, be my guest, since it's your idea. If not, could I? I want to get this done as soon as possible.
I'll credit you.
Go ahead :D

I agree with Jaywiz, maybe if there was some special small perk for being a member that you could receive, more people would want to come on.
The Forums have been a bit dead lately, but lets just hope it will grow bigger over time. =D

Those who donate on the server for a rank should get a rank color and title below or above the "new member" text under the profile picture... so if you donated on let's say.. skyblock for vip, you would have a lets say, yellow vip color, or if not, just a plain text saying vip. lets say you have donated for 2 servers, so like vip+ on prison and foxking on factions, you would get the higher rank tag, so it would be like this

(Profile picture)
(member)
(FoxKing)

anyways that would just be a nice addition

Status
Not open for further replies.