Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Return of the Old Rebels ?

Would you like for me to bring back the Old Rebels ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I was seeing how many people want to see the return of Germania/The Order in survival. The Warriors had been fighting but they don't have the experience against the Empire like I did. I've fought many wars against the Empire many times so I have a lot of knowledge toward what they think. The real question is should I bring back iLama ,JaysonDoesMc and many other old rebels.

No you shouldn't the warriors are doing great and we have even raided ksmudger and we have found many of the high ranked empire members bases. If you do come back we will just hunt you and either empire or warriors will end you guys within a week.

one more thing, what server do you own XD
[doublepost=1489459619,1489459559][/doublepost]oh, and we have 4 spies in the empire and we know all about them, and I was an empire member for 2-3 months so Warriors no as much, or even more than you do about empire

I was seeing how many people want to see the return of Germania/The Order in survival. The Warriors had been fighting but they don't have the experience against the Empire like I did. I've fought many wars against the Empire many times so I have a lot of knowledge toward what they think. The real question is should I bring back iLama ,JaysonDoesMc and many other old rebels.
I voted yes, get the **** back here so we can destroy you a second time :)
No you shouldn't the warriors are doing great and we have even raided ksmudger and we have found many of the high ranked empire members bases. If you do come back we will just hunt you and either empire or warriors will end you guys within a week.

[doublepost=1489459619,1489459559][/doublepost]oh, and we have 4 spies in the empire and we know all about them, and I was an empire member for 2-3 months so Warriors no as much, or even more than you do about empire
Lol stfu ur doing trash

Our base was invaded because you nicknamed yourself to one of our empire members, and you tricked one of our members into tping you to our base.

Yes return ignore the warriors they are ****.
1v1 me.
[doublepost=1489519011,1489518959][/doublepost]
Our base was invaded because you nicknamed yourself to one of our empire members, and you tricked one of our members into tping you to our base.
I have done that several times XD Yoahi says it is not punishable, next time just pay more attention

1v1 me.
[doublepost=1489519011,1489518959][/doublepost]

I have done that several times XD Yoahi says it is not punishable, next time just pay more attention
Oh no I'm so scared that I might get beaten at pvp on a block game.

I didn't do that, another empire member tped you there.
I understand that, it was mjbates, he also tpaed me to some boat thing that he built
[doublepost=1489519618,1489519579][/doublepost]
Oh no I'm so scared that I might get beaten at pvp on a block game.
Ya YOU BETTER BE

if you guys want to keep arguing do it in a pm or this thread will be closed by a staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.