Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Reset

Reset

• yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • no

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

efort

Known Member
Thread starter #1
Hey all,
Just collecting thoughts but does anyone think that skyblock should get a reset it has been a year or more since that last reset and I personally feel like its time for a reset.

jakedupjak

Known Member
Its not like it will come alive again
And the top players quit the server so u have a solid chance to get to the top

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
Hey all,
Just collecting thoughts but does anyone think that skyblock should get a reset it has been a year or more since that last reset and I personally feel like its time for a reset.
It won’t make skyblock better I think, it’s just a year ago. Normal it takes like 2 year or more for a reset.

efort

Known Member
Thread starter #4
Its not like it will come alive again
And the top players quit the server so u have a solid chance to get to the top
The top players only quit because it got boring because we broke the economy and got to a billion coins while everyone struggled for 10mil. It would just be good to have a fresh start to grind again

Kloppie74

ob shouldnt get a reset at all you can litterly just start over again Its really populair rn
You dont know the status of it, im one of the only players that is still playing since the begin of it, and i saw over a 1000+ players quiting it because the players had done everything what they wanted to do. and more then 40% of the opened keys are duped so a lot of duped sht & money that got duped

groentestamper

You dont know the status of it, im one of the only players that is still playing since the begin of it, and i saw over a 1000+ players quiting it because the players had done everything what they wanted to do. and more then 40% of the opened keys are duped so a lot of duped sht & money that got duped
i do know the status :skull:

groentestamper

i am still playing aswell sometimes lol but people indeed quit but thats the thing of oneblock at some point ur just done.

taydai

Some people payed hunderds of dollars for their island, okay there will be a restart someday but it is not worth it because everyone can indeed just reset their island. If it happens you know you will get a lot of people who want their money back and for sure leave. I think it will just demotivate the people who put a lot of money into it, making it really active again like it was in its prime will not be achieved with just a reset you need influencers like LinkTijger, Ronald and Liger again who make the server more trending. These days its all about social media and influencers maybe that is the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.