Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Reset?

If there is one maybe we can stop it? xD idk im trying.

• Reset

• No Reset

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I heard there was going to be a reset on kingdoms... Is this true? If so is there anything you can do to stop it from taking all of your stuff? Like for instance if we payed to keep our stuff? If anyone knows please help. Thanks!

I heard there was going to be a reset on kingdoms... Is this true? If so is there anything you can do to stop it from taking all of your stuff? Like for instance if we payed to keep our stuff? If anyone knows please help. Thanks!
NUUUU RESET! nonoonooonnnoonnooonono

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Regardless of if there is or is not a reset, when the time comes for a reset everything will be removed (except for ranks). That means armor/tools/weapons/items, enderchested items, inventory, and the map at large.

Thread starter #10
Regardless of if there is or is not a reset, when the time comes for a reset everything will be removed (except for ranks). That means armor/tools/weapons/items, enderchested items, inventory, and the map at large.
You are absolutely right.... I'm just hoping to push it off to a little later.. There was recently a reset already so having another this close would be ridiculous. There shouldn't be resets one after another.

The server should be reset. A dupe has been exploited by some players and everyone has the best gear in the game, unless you somehow don't have some. The players who duped it have given it to others. I have been given a shulker full of crate keys that were obviously duped and see tons of people using them. There is no progression gear wise because everyone the best gear in the game. This makes the server much less enjoyable.

Thread starter #13
The server should be reset. A dupe has been exploited by some players and everyone has the best gear in the game, unless you somehow don't have some. The players who duped it have given it to others. I have been given a shulker full of crate keys that were obviously duped and see tons of people using them. There is no progression gear wise because everyone the best gear in the game. This makes the server much less enjoyable.
Thats what i was thinking... but like I'll miss all the work I put into making my kingdom...

Thread starter #17
Well most people seem to want a reset because of the dupe mess.... I guess I'm down with it if it'll make the server more fun... :/ No one will have to get banned for duping if they didn't do ... *cough* hopper11 *cough*. And no one will snitch on said people *cough* YOU *cough* xD

Status
Not open for further replies.