Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Reset & levels

Should levels be kept?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No...

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I personally would be upset about KitPvP levels as it would not harm the reset to keep our levels. It took me maybe 2 years to become level 3013 and it would be fair to the community to keep the levels and show how we have been on for a long time to achieve this. I would not like random newbies joining and already having more levels than me. This should be the only thing kept in the reset in my personal opinion.

Please do not take our levels away.

Fanciness

It's up to cloakfox and Affixes if they want to reset the levels or not. If they want to do a full reset, the levels will probably be reset. You can make a suggestion if you would like :)

Thread starter #3
It's up to cloakfox and Affixes if they want to reset the levels or not. If they want to do a full reset, the levels will probably be reset. You can make a suggestion if you would like :)
Probably will in a bit

I personally think they should reset the levels it would make the server more interesting.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Yes, I know. But it is good to challenge people.
But for the people who play KitPvP the most it took them a long time to get there. Some people are even considering quiting. I personally don't care as much but I can see where they are coming from.
[doublepost=1460262140,1460262083][/doublepost]
That doesn't matter... It wouldn't make sense to get rid of everything else but the levels..
It just took some people a long time to get to where they got.

But for the people who play KitPvP the most it took them a long time to get there. Some people are even considering quiting. I personally don't care as much but I can see where they are coming from.

No point in resetting, if they are not going to reset there levels.
I'd rather not get warned for post farming. You can carry on, if you wish.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
No point in resetting, if they are not going to reset there levels.
I'd rather not get warned for post farming. You can carry on, if you wish.
I have no problem really with reseting levels it would be nice not to reset them but if they are reset well then there is nothing more to be said. It not really post farming the thread it for people to give their opinions but good idea let it end here.

I have no problem really with reseting levels it would be nice not to reset them but if they are reset well then there is nothing more to be said. It not really post farming the thread it for people to give their opinions but good idea let it end here.
Okay. We all have different opinions, yes I know we are not really post farming, but we'd probably end up doing it.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Okay. We all have different opinions, yes I know we are not really post farming, but we'd probably end up doing it.
Didnt say anything against every one having their own opinions, I was just giving another viewpoint to be considered. Did not intend for this to become nothing more than just a conversation. Sorry if anything came out as being rude.

Didnt say anything against every one having their own opinions, I was just giving another viewpoint to be considered. Did not intend for this to become nothing more than just a conversation. Sorry if anything came out as being rude.
No, you didn't. I just simply stated it. You were not rude.

If you can't take a reset then you shouldn't play these things it has to happen eventually so why not now.

I have a lot of gear and I would like a reset. I know it's hard to lose all your valuables but we have to start fresh every once in a while.

I personally would be upset about KitPvP levels as it would not harm the reset to keep our levels. It took me maybe 2 years to become level 3013 and it would be fair to the community to keep the levels and show how we have been on for a long time to achieve this. I would not like random newbies joining and already having more levels than me. This should be the only thing kept in the reset in my personal opinion.

Please do not take our levels away.
Whats the point of a " Reset " if the levels are not going to be reset. What else is going to be reset ? The vaults and echests ( not a big deal for me all my p4 is gone anyway. No Hate being thrown i am just telling you and other people who read this that a reset means reseting EVERYTHING.

You cannot keep your levels forever, I think it is better to reset. It is up to Affixes and Cloak, though.
I personally think they should reset the levels it would make the server more interesting.
Why do you say these things? How will it become more interesting? I don't really care if levels are reset or not because they don't effect the game-play. Just curious on why you think this way.

Why do you say these things? How will it become more interesting? I don't really care if levels are reset or not because they don't effect the game-play. Just curious on why you think this way.
Because it'd actually be fun to level up from level 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.