Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Removed Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey people! I bought an Skyfox rank on the survival server and i cant fly up with pets? Also balance is removed? And much more things are gone! Please fix this!

So what's the thing about flying with pets, heard other people talk about it to. Does it make you fly faster or something?

So what's the thing about flying with pets, heard other people talk about it to. Does it make you fly faster or something?
Just makes you fly in general
@HardStyleCraft i guarantee you this is not coming back as it is not something "survival like" Do you really think cloakfox wants a survival server where people are flying around and not even actually "surviving." If this was added back survival wouldn't live by its name. (It barely does with claiming..)

Just makes you fly in general
@HardStyleCraft i guarantee you this is not coming back as it is not something "survival like" Do you really think cloakfox wants a survival server where people are flying around and not even actually "surviving." If this was added back survival wouldn't live by its name. (It barely does with claiming..)
ooh, tought combining /fly with /pet

Status
Not open for further replies.