Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Really late introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello! Some of you guys may already know me, but if you don't, let me introduce myself. I'm Lars. I like playing towny on Foxcraft. I own GiraffeTown and GiraffeNation. I am doing that with pleasure and fun! I have cuncurently 94 (or 1-2 more) residents in my town wich makes me the biggest town at the moment (/t list (on the towny server)). So like I said I also own GiraffeNation wich is also the largest nation at the moment (/n list). So thanks to my assistant @SupergamingChoco I can run the town. (Wich is sometimes a choas to run the town.) So I joined Foxcraft and started GiraffeTown on the 31th of May 2018. 1 day later I became 1st with ny town. (I'd never expected that it would become 1st!) @cloakfox was also in my town wih helped much. Thank you for that cloak! <3 Sadly, he left the the town a few weeks ago 'cause of he didn't play that much anymore. I started to grow and grow. I firstly targeted to be a Dutch town but one time I invited a English guy. It was going pretty good even tough I didn't had any English information. Now a few days ago I completed the English version (now I have more English people in my town wich goes pretty good). It's pretty busy in my town so I started today to make a new living area (wich is the 4th of GiraffeTown!). I also have Mysticfox on towny wich makes me a donator.
Thank you for reading this huge 'introduction'!
Hope to see you on towny!
Bye!

- GiraffeLars

Status
Not open for further replies.