Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Read suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
It's ridiculous theres so many unread suggestions. They need to be read. Theres 54 suggestions that haven't been read its stupid. If you're too busy (you been using that excuse for like over a year) get another staff to read them who will actually reply. Some of these suggestions go back 3 months.

planecool

Friend
Donator
You should take time and see how much work some of the staff like cloakfox do for the server, he is always busy working on something. When you start to understand, repost this thread buddy.

Thread starter #3
You should take time and see how much work some of the staff like cloakfox do for the server, he is always busy working on something. When you start to understand, repost this thread buddy.
Connor was busy as well he did lots of the server yet he found time to read suggestions and bug reports multiple times per week.

Banned #4
Connor was busy as well he did lots of the server yet he found time to read suggestions and bug reports multiple times per week.
Well connor is no longer on the staff team nor will he ever be after what he has done to the server. So no need to bring that up.

It's ridiculous theres so many unread suggestions. They need to be read. Theres 54 suggestions that haven't been read its stupid. If you're too busy (you been using that excuse for like over a year) get another staff to read them who will actually reply. Some of these suggestions go back 3 months.
I do agree with this, there are way too many suggestions being overshadowed by dumb ridiculous suggestions, get some admins,mods and maybe even helpers to close those thread and let the good suggestion be for cloakfox to check.

Thread starter #5
Well connor is no longer on the staff team nor will he ever be after what he has done to the server. So no need to bring that up.

I do agree with this, there are way too many suggestions being overshadowed by dumb ridiculous suggestions, get some admins,mods and maybe even helpers to close those thread and let the good suggestion be for cloakfox to check.
I only bought it up to show even if your busy theres still time to take like 20 minutes out of your day to read the suggestions.

Slabo

Friend
Donator
actually most of the time he is drunk @ a club

Just wondering, what did he do to the server I was not on this server back when connor was arround

Status
Not open for further replies.