Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Read about H Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Okay so, all I see on forums
is bringing back H-Patrol and things like that. So this thread is about it
NOT coming back SO stop making threads about bringing it back. Anyway stop making these threads they're just going to ignore them forever and so on, so I suggest that you should STOP spamming forums with bring back H-Patrol! It's very annoying to mods and staff to keep saying they're not coming back and stop making more threads about them.

Last edited:
How am I "trying to get staffs attention "? Just making a point.
You don't have to make this thread to tell them. When a player makes a thread, say comment on it. Besides, who knows if the Staff team will add it back. Don't post things when you lack information that is TRUE.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Okay so, all I see on forums
is bringing back H-Patrol and things like that. So this thread is about it
NOT coming back SO stop making threads about bringing it back. Anyway stop making these threads they're just going to ignore them forever and so on, so I suggest that you should STOP spamming forums with bring back H-Patrol! It's very annoying to mods and staff to keep saying they're not coming back and stop making more threads about them.
Not trying to start an argument, but it really isn't your job to tell people to stop posting things that annoy you. If it gets too excessive than I'm site Staff will deal with it.

How is a thread that is directed at people making threads about HPatrol getting staffs attention?
Well like I said before, Evan is not cloakfox or Affixes so can he even say this?

EDIT: Has cloakfox or Affixes ever said HPatrol is not coming back? If so link me.

Status
Not open for further replies.