Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Re-Introduction! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
So, I've become a Helper recently, and a few have queried who I am and my existence. So I may as well make this (Soz @snw, I stole ur idea :>)
I'm TotalMM, if it wasn't clear by the username. I play quite a few of the servers here, but mainly Prison due to knowing a bit of Portuguese (Which Prison is getting a lot of). I'm also on Creative, although I'm pretty well known there, no point introducing me there.
I also have a YouTube channel, and I'm starting to make MC videos again, so make sure (if you want to) that you check it out!

I play quite often, /friend me to know when. And I hope to see you around!
:)

So, I've become a Helper recently, and a few have queried who I am and my existence. So I may as well make this (Soz @snw, I stole ur idea :>)
I'm TotalMM, if it wasn't clear by the username. I play quite a few of the servers here, but mainly Prison due to knowing a bit of Portuguese (Which Prison is getting a lot of). I'm also on Creative, although I'm pretty well known there, no point introducing me there.
I also have a YouTube channel, and I'm starting to make MC videos again, so make sure (if you want to) that you check it out!

I play quite often, /friend me to know when. And I hope to see you around!
:)
Nice to get to know my own Dad better.

Status
Not open for further replies.