Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Rashidullah's Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Sike I didn't get the chance to resign I was demoted :)
The reason for my demotion is not obvious at all because I was very active these past few months and to this day I wonder why I got demoted.
I made no friends on Foxcraft so there's really no one in specific I can thank but on a real note if we were friends thank you so much for being with me throughout my time on Foxcraft and I hope you join LemonCloud with me.(I'm kidding I'm not joining lemon cloud yet)

My Foxcraft Story
I joined in 2013 because a bunch of nerds at my school was playing Minecraft and I got peer pressured so I stole my moms debit card and bought Foxcraft (Cloakfox charges Canadians $5 to join Foxcraft.) So I joined Foxcraft Factions and was horrible at it but I was having a lot of fun playing with my friends. I then tried Skywars and got addicted to it to even a point I had dreams about it. Then I tried KitPvP and I think that was my favorite game at the time. After the KitPvP update where they made it into soup pvp (yes we had soup pvp) the KitPvP server went downhill. Then I tried out Survival with like 5 nerds in my class but then they updated that and the server died. So I migrated to Factions and yes another update so then that died. Then I migrated to Skyblock, and had the time of my life making many successful YouTube videos there until the Skyblock reset happened. After that around that time I was in Japan so I didn't get the chance to play Foxcraft but when I went to England I started playing Prison with my brothers. To this day I play prison and love it and it's kinda really the only game I play on Foxcraft now so please don't do a major update because I swear everything a server gets a major update the server dies ;(

Helper - Sometime in 2015
Mod - Sometime in 2016
Admin - u wish
Resignation(demotion lol) - Oct 13, 2017

RARE VIDEO OF 11KOBEER ABUSING [EXPOSED] [GONE WRONG]

I am still gonna play, I'm not quitting Foxcraft or Minecraft and I don't think I will for a while because I have two younger players who still play so I play with them. However, I don't think I will be active because of Highschool and my schedule is really packed.

Thanks for reading my essay hopefully I win!!
Still remember those OF days on kitpvp with us lol. Go and have fun with life. Hope to see u around

noby

Donator
Banned #26
The reason for my demotion is not obvious at all because I was very active these past few months and to this day I wonder why I got demoted.
I made no friends on Foxcraft so there's really no one in specific I can thank but on a real note if we were friends thank you so much for being with me throughout my time on Foxcraft and I hope you join LemonCloud with me.(I'm kidding I'm not joining lemon cloud yet)

My Foxcraft Story
I joined in 2013 because a bunch of nerds at my school was playing Minecraft and I got peer pressured so I stole my moms debit card and bought Foxcraft (Cloakfox charges Canadians $5 to join Foxcraft.) So I joined Foxcraft Factions and was horrible at it but I was having a lot of fun playing with my friends. I then tried Skywars and got addicted to it to even a point I had dreams about it. Then I tried KitPvP and I think that was my favorite game at the time. After the KitPvP update where they made it into soup pvp (yes we had soup pvp) the KitPvP server went downhill. Then I tried out Survival with like 5 nerds in my class but then they updated that and the server died. So I migrated to Factions and yes another update so then that died. Then I migrated to Skyblock, and had the time of my life making many successful YouTube videos there until the Skyblock reset happened. After that around that time I was in Japan so I didn't get the chance to play Foxcraft but when I went to England I started playing Prison with my brothers. To this day I play prison and love it and it's kinda really the only game I play on Foxcraft now so please don't do a major update because I swear everything a server gets a major update the server dies ;(

Mod - Sometime in 2016
Admin - u wish

I am still gonna play, I'm not quitting Foxcraft or Minecraft and I don't think I will for a while because I have two younger players who still play so I play with them. However, I don't think I will be active because of Highschool and my schedule is really packed.

Don’t talk to me anymore, “I’ve made no friends onfoxcraft”

My Foxcraft Story

Mod - Sometime in 2016
Admin - u wish

i still havent received the sushi you were supposed to fedex me i cri evritim

planecool

Friend
Donator

My Foxcraft Story

Mod - Sometime in 2016
Admin - u wish

Sad to see another OG leave Jaywiz, I didn't know you as well as I had hoped, but ily dude and it's so sad to see you leave

Status
Not open for further replies.