Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Raiding & PvP Factions Video

Did you enjoy the video?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
In today’s Faction Episode 2 I bought some McMMO, Ceggs, and Faction Power. I did some spawn PvP and raided the Faction Decension.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed this video and thank you for watching! Please leave a like,comment,share this video and subscribe because I worked really hard on this video and it really helps me out! The best part is, it's free! (Plus Tax)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Check out @MasterSniper 's hit song! xd
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

♫ Music ♫
craves - By My Side [Majestic Color]

Banned #9
Nice when do you think each episode will be out? (how much time inbetween) nevermind that, when's the next one out lol?

Thread starter #10
Nice when do you think each episode will be out? (how much time inbetween) nevermind that, when's the next one out lol?
I try to upload videos whenever I can if I get good footage (pvp,raiding,etc) or at least every week.

Sixer

Banned #19
He wasn't there at the time.
[doublepost=1484162955,1484162936][/doublepost]
Thanks! Maybe next time you can be in the video :D
Ah
[doublepost=1484188172][/doublepost]
He wasn't there at the time.
[doublepost=1484162955,1484162936][/doublepost]
Thanks! Maybe next time you can be in the video :D
I remember when I scammed **** out of your brother. Lol

Status