Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Raided somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey so I just logged onto my island on Vulcan, and it seems most of my stuff is missing from chests and a few other things are broken and what not. I'm guessing this was done using an exploit because I haven't cooped anyone in forever and I know it wasn't my island mates considering one is my alt, and the other hasn't been online in a long time so any ideas?

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hey so I just logged onto my island on Vulcan, and it seems most of my stuff is missing from chests and a few other things are broken and what not. I'm guessing this was done using an exploit because I haven't cooped anyone in forever and I know it wasn't my island mates considering one is my alt, and the other hasn't been online in a long time so any ideas?
I think someone might be exploiting a bug or glitch. HOLY CRAP I'M SCARED BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF!!! I'm gonna go check it as soon as I can. o_O

Thread starter #3
I think someone might be exploiting a bug or glitch. HOLY CRAP I'M SCARED BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF!!! I'm gonna go check it as soon as I can. o_O
I haven't heard of anyone else getting raided so I'm not sure

Did you do /seen to see when the people in your island have been on. If they have been on in the last day or whenever it may have been them. Don't contact staff about this asking for your stuff back because they can not do such a thing.

I'm sorry to hear that, it sounds like a bug, make sure to report it in the bug section of the forums, and see if the staff can do anything about it.

I'm sorry to hear that, it sounds like a bug, make sure to report it in the bug section of the forums, and see if the staff can do anything about it.
Did you read what I said? Before he makes a report he should do what I suggested so he does not waist the staff's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.